upload_2020-7-27_10-49-4.png
      114.3 KB · Views: 754

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    LOL... my wife at the time... my ex now. Had our Tarus hauled home one time. Reason... one rim had a 'V' notch in it. Of course the tire was destroyed. "Damn dah'lin.... what'd you hit?" Classic reply "I don't know???" Before cell phones and texting!!!

Last edited:

sdismukes

Bending nails and making sawdust
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2014
    Erath County
    LOL... my wife at the time... my ex now. Had our Tarus hauled home one time. Reason... one rim had a 'V' notch in it. Of course the tire was destroyed. "Damn dah'lin.... what'd you hit?" Classic reply "I don't know???" Before cell phones and texting!!!

Wifey was in a car wash, and the exit was a pretty sharp curve. Afraid she'd high-side the curve, the cut the wheel too soon. There were pipe rails about 4-6" high there to guide the wheels around if you just left the car in idle. Not her. She gunned it, jumped the inside rail and popped the tire off the rim. No damage but it sure messed up the queue of people using the car wash - particularly the guy IN the wash just behind her.

Another car - this one a little ragtop sports thing. She said "it feels out of balance", so took it in for rebalancing. the tech called me over and had circled all 4 rims where there was a ding. ALL FOUR! She never owned up to it, but I think she loved the speed so much she forgot about the speed bumps at the entry to the work parking garage. Must have hit them pretty fast to ding all 4 wheels.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Wifey was in a car wash, and the exit was a pretty sharp curve. Afraid she'd high-side the curve, the cut the wheel too soon. There were pipe rails about 4-6" high there to guide the wheels around if you just left the car in idle. Not her. She gunned it, jumped the inside rail and popped the tire off the rim. No damage but it sure messed up the queue of people using the car wash - particularly the guy IN the wash just behind her.

Another car - this one a little ragtop sports thing. She said "it feels out of balance", so took it in for rebalancing. the tech called me over and had circled all 4 rims where there was a ding. ALL FOUR! She never owned up to it, but I think she loved the speed so much she forgot about the speed bumps at the entry to the work parking garage. Must have hit them pretty fast to ding all 4 wheels.

Wheel stops in a parking lot - will do it every time!!!!

Top Bottom