upload_2020-2-4_18-34-24.png
      229.7 KB · Views: 662

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Not really. I had to spend the weekend in jail. It cost me over $4,000 in fines. I rang up 17 points on my license. Back then you could lose 3 points a year. Over 10 points and no license.

I got the judge to drop it so I could enlist.

Where did you live? We didn't have points on the DL in Texas 40 years ago. We didn't have them last time I got a speeding ticket back in 93.

My luck on that ticket wasn't bad. I was speeding and I got caught. My luck after that ticket went past bad. I took defensive driving to avoid paying the ticket and keep it off my record. I found the class in the classified section of the newspaper and it was held at a local church in the evenings.

Two years later I moved. I remember going through all the papers I had, looking at the ticket and paperwork and deciding to toss it because it falls off your insurance after 2 years anyway. Move to my new house and get a warrant in the mail. Cause? Unpaid speeding ticket from 93.

Call them up and ask what's up. Said I took defensive driving and turned all the stuff in and it got released. They said bring in your copies of the paperwork. I said I just threw them away when I moved. They said tell it to the judge.

So I drove to the church one evening (now in another town from my new house) hoping to find the same class still going on and see if they had any records. I couldn't find the church. Finally gave up and stopped and asked a nice old lady who was walking her dog in a park if she could help me figure out where this church was. Turns out the church used to be where the park is now, but it burned down over a year prior, now it's just a park.

I paid the ticket and late fines, after having taken defensive driving. While paying it off and sharing my story with the clerk. He said that was about the time they switched over to a computerized system and his guess was my stuff just didn't get entered and the computer kicked out the warrant.

The only bright side was the two year old ticket never went on my record, and my insurance rates never went up.

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    A joke? Poor one at best. I’m no LEO fan boy. However, I don’t disrespect them either by calling them “meter maids” or telling them to stick a meaningful symbol to them up their ass. As far a using the term retard, I find that equally offensive. But for the “Grace of God” go I. The only “joke” I find is a twerp like you.
    I'm sure the entire law enforcement community appreciates you getting so but hurt over a simple rant.

The guy got a speeding ticket, let him be.

Now if you had commented on driving an Audi.........it would be a different story.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I'm sure the entire law enforcement community appreciates you getting so but hurt over a simple rant.

The guy got a speeding ticket, let him be.

Now if you had commented on driving an Audi.........it would be a different story.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk
    Yea I was just being funny since I said things that people think when they get busted For speeding but at the end of the comment I said it was my fault. People are retards these days

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MWYBORNY
    Top Bottom