• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Central TX
    so whats the show like at the Will rogers center? will there be a line to get in? traffic bad?
    any info appreciated

jake75

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    Hurst, TX
    If your there early it'snot bad. Be prepared to pay to park and to get in the show. I park by the Tower and gates so there is lots of parking and I just walk in the back way.

BrettNAustin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Austin, TX
    Thanks Jake75. Do you know if there are usually a lot of people there who are looking to buy a fairly expensive handgun? I have a 1911 . 45 Kimber that I have to sell. I'm selling my HDTV and bed first - they're the last of the big things I own that I have to get rid of since I lost my job, so I'm trying to find a gun show where there will be a lot of interested buyers. Thanks in advance for any help.

KANGAROO CARRY

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Houston TX
    I have had a booth at the FT Worth show for the last few shows there. Great crowd and wide variety of vendors. If any of you attend this weekend please stop by the Kangaroo Booth and say hello!!!

Blue Skies,
    Austin
    www.Kangaroo Carry

facetnated

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2010
    Benbrook
    Hi,
    My wife and I stopped by the Kangaroo Carry booth at the October show in Fort Worth. Still working on getting our CHLs.
    Thanks for the encouragement--my wife is thinking more seriously about it now.

Richard.

jake75

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    Hurst, TX
    I'm sure someone at the show will buy it. You probably won't get as near as much as you'd want though. It's better to sell to an individual or consign it somewhere.

Top Bottom