Capitol Armory ad

WTS FS: Ruger MK I Target bull Barrel (DFW)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lucas Mccain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2012
    Trophy Club Texas
    Up for sale is my Ruger Mark I Target with Bull Barrel for $350, no trades, need cash for medical bills. I bought this from a pawn shop a 2 or 3 years ago. I was told by the owner that it came from an estate where the father passed away and left all of his guns to his kids. His kids then sold everything to the owner of the pawn shop then I bough this gun. I took it to the range 2 times and shot it. I do not know the round count as I was just plinking away. It will come with one mag that I think is original to the gun and the original hard plastic case. It is in great condition but there is small area on the barrel that has been "eatten" away by what I think is rust but there was no rust there,the only that spot affect was that pot right where it was laying on the case, please see the pictures. The grips are in great condition. It was dirty when I got it so I took it apart and soaked it in mineral spirits and dried it and then oiled it. It shot with out any issues. The trigger looks to be aftermarket but do not know what brand but it is a great trigger, it is very nice and smooth. I own some aftermarket Kidd trigger in some of my 10/22s and this is just as bit good. The sights are great with no issues. As stated above the price is $350 as is and will ship on buyers dime but would prefer face to face. You can PM me or email sajeantet@att.net.

Link to slideshow: http://s1077.photobucket.com/user/sajeantet/slideshow/Camera
    Texas SOT

Attachments

• DSC_0401.jpg
      DSC_0401.jpg
      56.6 KB · Views: 239
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom