• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 28, 2011
    Austin
    (TRADED/SOLD)Hello all. I know I'm probably going to regret it but would like to sell my LMT MWS CL .308. This is the chrome-lined version and has about 300-400 flawless rounds through it. It's been to the range a handful of times and is in great shape...there are a few very small scuffs/scratches but nothing major. The buttstock/buffer tube has been changed to a black Magpul ACS with an ACS flush cup adapter added to the left hand side and Magpul rubber recoil pad added, the pistol grip had been changed out to a Tangodown Battlegrip in foliage, it has a PRI gas buster charging handle installed (great for running suppressed-original handle also included) and Troy brand back up sights(HK style front they are both marked LWRC). I don't have the box but I do have all the tools(torque wrench/bit still in plastic), paperwork and 3 P-mags. It's a great rifle, has a nice trigger and is very accurate, I just have something similar and I'm trying to thin the herd. If you want to do a face-to-face deal in central Texas I would be willing to drive/meet up in the area and would let it go for $2150. I'm also willing to ship to your FFL in a plastic case for $2225. I'd be interested in a trade if you have a factory complete Daniel Defense or Noveske ARs and cash to make up the difference (if any). Not interested in any other trades...unless you maybe have a nice Kawasaki 250 Super Sherpa in the garage your not using!(TRADED/SOLD)
    DSCN0670.gif
    DK Firearms

Top Bottom