• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eagles_405

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2011
    Nacogdoches
    The Glock 23 (40 caliber) is a 3rd gen in good condition but shows some minor holster ware around the end of the muzzle. Unsure of round count as I bought it from an individual. I would guess I have put between 1000 and 2000 rounds down range. The night sites are about run out on it but still work Ok in dark area's. Shoots great, I just found the Sig p229 fits my hands better. It will come with a Fobus paddle holster (outside waistband), 2 (13 round) magazines and one (two magazine) holster for a belt. The slide lock spring was replaced yesterday (July 9) (http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=219042) and has been the only problem I have had with it.
    I would like to trade for a Sig Sauer P229 in 40 caliber (might consider 357) or will sell for $500. FTF in Nacogdoches TX area (or reasonable distance). I also travel to Greenville TX (extreme northeast Dallas area) and Houston on a pretty regular basis and could meet there as well (about one weekend a month). I can get more pictures upon request. Please pm offers or ask questions here and I will do my best to answer them.

Not interested in trades other then a Sig Sauer P229 at this point. I am only selling this because I can't afford to get the sig and keep this on my graduate student budget. Thanks for looking.
    Eagles 405
    DK Firearms

Attachments

• DSCN1091.jpg
      DSCN1091.jpg
      54.9 KB · Views: 98
    • DSCN1092.jpg
      DSCN1092.jpg
      61.5 KB · Views: 89
    • glock1.jpg
      glock1.jpg
      65.3 KB · Views: 104

statistic6

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    San Antonio
    I have a Sig p229 .357. Trijicon sights and 3 mags. Safariland duty holster, Desantis Scorpion IWB holster, Sig Sauer paddle holster and Dual mag holster. 134 RDS of 125gr Speer GD and 250+ RDS of Speer range ammo. Let me know if you want to work something out.

eagles_405

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2011
    Nacogdoches
    I have a Sig p229 .357. Trijicon sights and 3 mags. Safariland duty holster, Desantis Scorpion IWB holster, Sig Sauer paddle holster and Dual mag holster. 134 RDS of 125gr Speer GD and 250+ RDS of Speer range ammo. Let me know if you want to work something out.

Two emails sent,

eagles 405

Top Bottom