• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • djren12

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2011
    Universal City
    sold!!! FS Camelbak Peak Bagger backpack 100oz bladder

sold Like new used once, no tears no rips no scratches, bladder never used just filled with water and cleaning tablet to ger the "new" taste out of it and the bite valve never touched my mouth. U can buy replacement for $8 if you dont trust me, oh and I only have the good kind of cootys lol. asking $25 shipped, includes cleaning kit which was used.

Product Features:

Full-zip back panel access makes loading a full reservoir easy
    Easy fill, easy clean via the OMEGA Reservoir
    Includes the patented HydroLock
    Includes dual side compression, semi-load-bearing waist belt, and sternum strap
    Air Support back panel with lumbar support uses 3-dimensional Air Mesh to enhance ventilation

Product Description:

Peak Bagger Abyss Blue. No matter how long the trek or rough the terrain, CamelBak?s Peak Bagger offers support with the ultimate technical features. With plenty of overflow capacity, it?s built to carry enough food, clothing, gear and water for a one-day peak ascent or light overnighter.Multiple cargo spaces include two zippered compartments, dual mesh side pockets, and exterior shovel / overflow pocket. Articulated waist belt keeps load stable as you move. Wicking mesh back panel keeps you comfortable. Capacity: 100 oz (3.0 L)Dimensions: 19 in x 11 in x 10 in (483 mm x 279 mm x 254 mm)Volume: Cargo ? 2090 cu in (34.25 L)Total Volume ? 2273 cu in (37.25 L)Weight: Empty Reservoir ? 3.00 lbs (1.36 kg)Filled Reservoir ? 9.25 lbs (4.20 kg)

aphoto3-19.gif

aaphoto2-6.gif

photo4-2.jpg
    DK Firearms

Top Bottom