• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I suppose you can register as many times as you want, but your name goes into a spreadsheet and I will catch the folks who have entered more than once and you will only be allowed on chance. Sorry for any miscommunication.

yeah i was just kiddin' with you. incidentally, if i do happen to win, pm me for my real last name before you draw up any paperwork LoL

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    incidentally, if i do happen to win, pm me for my real last name before you draw up any paperwork LoL
    lol, yeah... that is a good point. I don't have my real name on facebook, and I pretty much never check my facebook messages either. Are you going to announce the winner on here or on facebook?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    DFW / Amarillo
    I will announce here and FB, so there won't be any worries. To answer the question about having to have a trust drawn up already...no, you don't, but I am sure that Mr. Sean Cody would appreciate your business. It will be a Form 4 transfer so you can go the individual route, but I always suggest that you transfer to a NFA Trust.

tap&rack_TXinfidel

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Austin
    Registered for the FREE SCO Sparrow

Thanks for this great opportunity SA! You da man. Ugh I've always wanted a Sparrow too! Being a broke ass college student sucks loudly....not silently!

Kimber_me_timbers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Dallas

Thanks for this great opportunity SA! You da man. Ugh I've always wanted a Sparrow too! Being a broke ass college student sucks loudly....not silently!

Dude, lol! If you're a broke ass college student who cant afford the $450 for this silencer, how are you going to afford Sean Codys fee of $450 for an NFA trust, a form 4 transfer, and a $200 tax stamp that all needs to be filed before you can take posession of it?

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Dude, lol! If you're a broke ass college student who cant afford the $450 for this silencer, how are you going to afford Sean Codys fee of $450 for an NFA trust, a form 4 transfer, and a $200 tax stamp that all needs to be filed before you can take posession of it?

He could go private route and then sell off his xbox. Don't doubt the will and the way.

hink

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2011
    Amarillo

I've met Silenced America in the past, and he's a stand-up guy. Since he's covering the cost of the can, I'll cover the cost of the stamp if the winner happens to be a current Active Duty soldier, sailor, airman, or Marine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom