• ...and so much more!
  • Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    You forgot to add - "you leftist wacko bitch"

I had to impose a word-limit on myself for that last post. Otherwise I would have had to replace my keyboard from the abuse I was placing on it.

Ignorance angers me because I'm not mentally equipped to tolerate it...
    Lynx Defense

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    What the hell! Does she think that guns are allowed at polling places in Texas? What an idiot.

No, I think (maybe) she meant that there are so many of us that if our vote counts then there's no way libs are going to get their way...

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. This has me so riled up that I'm choking on my coffee and can't think straight.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Black people sheesh

What I think of every time I see your username:

MarkTeixeira_1024.jpg

Jeff B

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Flower Mound, TX
    So what does she think, that gun owners SHOULD'NT be allowed to vote? That bit of wisdom would not surprise me coming from her, BJL or EBJ...

Another progressive dipshit.

Jeff B.

Elbe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    San Antonio
    I think she is referring to the proposed photo ID requirement for voting in Texas. A CHL was on the original list of acceptable forms of government issued photo ID.

This lady is blowing this out of proportion for attention and seemingly oblivious to the fact that one can own a gun without a CHL.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    I think she is referring to the proposed photo ID requirement for voting in Texas. A CHL was on the original list of acceptable forms of government issued photo ID.

This lady is blowing this out of proportion for attention and seemingly oblivious to the fact that one can own a gun without a CHL.

The fight against Voter ID is just another liberal cop out. They call it a modern day poll tax when everyone who can read knows that the proposed Texas voter ID law makes the state issued identification cards free to anyone who can prove citizenship. A CHL, while an acceptable form of identification under the law does not give one any more or less rights when it comes to voting.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    The fight against Voter ID is just another liberal cop out. They call it a modern day poll tax when everyone who can read knows that the proposed Texas voter ID law makes the state issued identification cards free to anyone who can prove citizenship. A CHL, while an acceptable form of identification under the law does not give one any more or less rights when it comes to voting.

Common sense only confuses the sheeple.

makeitcount

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    fort worth
    This lady has never had any worth while comments. If you've ever heard her, you'd wonder who in hell keeps her in office.
    This time its voter id - next time it'll be anyone that has peed outdoors.

Top Bottom