• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chopper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    east tx
    Any thoughts on this shotty? I admit i dont know much about FN so i am unsure and would like some other opionins about them. Thanks
    Guns International

Attachments

• fn_tactical_shotgun.jpg
      fn_tactical_shotgun.jpg
      72.5 KB · Views: 204

KellyAsh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2009
    Roatan, Honduras
    FN makes some of the best guns in the world. I believe, the majority of the US small arms inventory is FN stuff. Ive never owned one but Ive shot a bunch and known people that do own them and they love them. I have no reason to think that one of their pump shotguns would be any different.

fm2

Event Coordinator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    That's a really good and durable shotgun. A buddy of mine says that the FN's survive their shotgun training course where many other shotguns break down. I'm not too sure I like the stock on that one. I tend toward traditional stocks with a shortened length of pull, like on the youth models.

chubbyzook

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    houston
    they do make great firearms and alot of militaries love them and trust them with their lives
    but ofcourse militarys love winchesters and remingtons too
    for the money i would get an 870 or mossy 500
    they are cheaper and with the money you save you can buy the fancy stock and sights for it and still have money to spare

rubberdown

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    i love mine... its true that its expensive but buy a mossy, get the thing back bored and ported, throw a rail and an optic sight, put on a collapsable stock, chokes, an extension, and how much have you spent?

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    How much are they? It looks tacticool anyways.

Probably would be a spurge, but one of these days. . . . .

robocop10mm

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    Basically a Winchester 1300 w/bling. FN owns the rights to the USRAC (Winchester) patents. They are also building Model 70's. IMHO the 1300 action is one of the best and fastest available. Many if not all parts for the FN will fit on a 1300 receiver.

fm2

Event Coordinator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Basically a Winchester 1300 w/bling. FN owns the rights to the USRAC (Winchester) patents. They are also building Model 70's. IMHO the 1300 action is one of the best and fastest available. Many if not all parts for the FN will fit on a 1300 receiver.
    Yep, you could go the economy route and get a 1300. I'm not a fan of those FN stocks. I like fixed stocks, but if you've got to have a collapsing/folding stock Butler Creek makes a good one.

Top Bottom