• ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    View attachment 3298

Fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face!

General Jack D. Ripper: Mandrake, do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk... ice cream. Ice cream, Mandrake, children's ice cream.
    Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Lord, Jack.
    General Jack D. Ripper: You know when fluoridation first began?
    Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: I... no, no. I don't, Jack.
    General Jack D. Ripper: Nineteen hundred and forty-six. Nineteen forty-six, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works.

2nd Abeliever

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Texas
    So, actually, what you are saying is that the "commies/nazis" won WW2? Would you dare say the nazis infiltrated the military and developed a bunch of purtty new weapons for us and the commies infiltrated the educational system and started teaching lil boys and girls articles such as the pledge of allegiance? All this AFTER the war? NAH, couldn't happen.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    ... Is it a bad sign that in all of this topic the number one question I'm asking myself is: "I wonder what kind of cigar that is that the General is smoking?"

Man I love a good stogie...

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Well it looks like she helped to start up the EPA and got DDT banned.

DDT has saved more lives than most of the drugs we have on the market today.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    But seriously, I briefly scanned the article and I didn't see anything convincing. A lot of enthusiasim. Ask your dentist. They went to dental school. It would give them a warm and fuzzy feeling to help you. . . or at least give them something interesting to talk about as they give you an oral exam. There is a lot of reasons that kids are getting more cavities now. . . . a lot of soda being put in sippy cups.

Calling it the "most bioactive" substance is a joke.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Answer this question. Why does toothpaste have a warning on it, that if swallowed, you should call poison control? Think about that one for a minute. Sugar is just as bad too though. Here's an excellent documentary on the whole sugar thing:

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Hey, I just said talk to your Dentist about it.

Got to die of something.

: )

That guy is interesting, though I dont have time to finish it right now. I do have the benefit of having a Registered Dietitian as a wife (she likes fiber).

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Read the article Alan. lol

I did, it's nothing more than the latest tin foil belief of the month. When it involves less scare tactics and more conclusive fact will it actually be credible. Just because someone holds a degree in something does not preclude them from being any more sane than Alex Jones.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I did, it's nothing more than the latest tin foil belief of the month. When it involves less scare tactics and more conclusive fact will it actually be credible. Just because someone holds a degree in something does not preclude them from being any more sane than Alex Jones.

Doctor's orders. Take too gulps of tooth paste or mouth wash and call me in the morning. ;) lol

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    View attachment 3298

Fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face!

General Jack D. Ripper: Mandrake, do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk... ice cream. Ice cream, Mandrake, children's ice cream.
    Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Lord, Jack.
    General Jack D. Ripper: You know when fluoridation first began?
    Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: I... no, no. I don't, Jack.
    General Jack D. Ripper: Nineteen hundred and forty-six. Nineteen forty-six, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works.

BEST MOVIE EVER!
    (not including james bond, pink panther, star trek [excluding the latest star trek movie] movies)

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    but seriously, flouride is hardcore stuff.
    primary ingredient in alot of rat poisions. that should tell you something right there.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Actually, people used to treat themselves with rat poison. It used to be Coumadin/Warfarin (it isn't anymore), and was the same stuff they had in pills, just cheaper. . . . . Just an interesting side note. IIRC, the stuff they use in rat poison today has a lot longer half-life and is very dangerous. I really wish they would develope another orally active anti-coagulant.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    BernierF350
    Top Bottom