• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheCanadianOne

Before anything.....Coffee first!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 12, 2023
    Houston
    I figure it comes down to personal preference but has anyone noticed a difference in positioning, pull or repeatability? I've only ever shot using a curved trigger but am curious about a flat faced triggertech.
    Texas SOT

Txhillbilly

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    North Texas
    I have way too many gun's with a curved trigger to even think about trying a flat trigger. Some guy's love them, but it's not worth having a different feel when my finger is on the trigger.

I do love Trigger Tech trigger's, I have 4 of them on my custom action's.

Ausländer

Yak Shaving
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2022
    New Braunfels
    Like others have said, it comes down to your own personal preference. The flat triggers feel better (more natural) to me on most pistols and rifles. Do I shoot better with them - dunno, but it's one less thing that I "think" about when getting into position. Have I swapped out the curved triggers on everything I own, nope.

My suggestion is to find a pistol or rifle with a straight trigger and try it - before buying a trigger set and new springs/lighter springs, tuning kits, etc...

TheCanadianOne

Before anything.....Coffee first!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 12, 2023
    Houston
    Like others have said, it comes down to your own personal preference. The flat triggers feel better (more natural) to me on most pistols and rifles. Do I shoot better with them - dunno, but it's one less thing that I "think" about when getting into position. Have I swapped out the curved triggers on everything I own, nope.

My suggestion is to find a pistol or rifle with a straight trigger and try it - before buying a trigger set and new springs/lighter springs, tuning kits, etc...
    A local gunshop I visit occasionally thankfully had a flat trigger to try out but it was only on an AR. Def. was an interesting feel. My curiosity with a flat trigger was brought up after my FFL dealer offered me a Triggertech diamond flat trigger at a discount as he never got around to using it for his custom build.

Top Bottom