Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Personally find it strange.
    Why a person would choose to come on this site as a newbie and ask that question and wait for an answer.
    And an 18 year old of all people. My 18 year old grandson can find the answers to just about anything in seconds on google ( as can you) and knows what parameters to use to search.
    Just saying.
    To become part of the forum community in a way that shows respect for those already here by asking them for the advice that the new member is seeking without that new member coming off as a smug know it all. I imagine it really is probably that simple - that instead of someone looking for answers from what is the generally devoid of personal contact & interaction one all too often encounters in an Internet search. I guess a newcomer would also figure that reliable knowledge about any subject in question would be more likely found with a community of forum members dedicated to said subject. In other words, if you want answers about guns, you ask in a gun forum. If you want every moron on the Internet to be able to answer your inquiry - you do a Google or other similar search.

Last edited:

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kbansal98
    Top Bottom