• ...and so much more!
  • MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Im close to having all the stuff I need to build custom 1911's.. This stuff is getting high dollar!!! Im selling a few guns I dont use or dont want anymore to complete my tooling.

New Ruger LCP, I shot about 50 rounds through it. Its a couple of months old and I have no need for it other than it was there, and I had money burning a hole in my pocket.
    The gun, case, and 2- magazines. $300 sounds fare to me..

I have a Ruger MarkIII .22 with a bull barrel. Its blue and in great condition. It has a few small rubed spots on the edges, but nothing of big issue. I dont remember how many rounds, but its a great gun, I just dont like shooting .22 pistols, their no fun...
    $250 for the gun, case, 2-mags, and a MSA red dot. The red dot aint on it but all the stuff is there to put it back on. I hate Red Dots..

Im even thinking about selling my RIA HiCap 1911. Its a M1911A2. I put Trijicon night sights on it. I have 6- 14 round magazines for it. Its a couple of months old and in fine shape. Off hand, I think I have over seven hundred invested in this thing with the extras. Gun, case, 6- mags, for $500 sounds like a deal to me.
    My guns stay clean and well oiled. I wont sell a gun that has problem either.
    If interested, shoot me a PM. I can get my FFL to send this stuff anywhere it needs to go. You pick up the FFL on your end.
    Guns International

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Sorry yall, but a local guy jumped all over it shortly after I posted the add.
    I let em have all 3 for a $1000.00...
    I think it was a good deal, I guess. I think I priced the .45 too cheap, but my tast in .45's has me wanting to build my own.

Top Bottom