TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Feral Hogs Invading NE Austin Neighborhoods

Maybe now some of the hippie, animal rights types will start to understand this problem. It's easy to complain about hunting when it's out of sight out of mind. When it's your children playing in the backyard that are confronting these things, it should be much more apparent they are NOT some "cute, hugg-able" creatures. They are nasty, and lots of them need to die. ;)
    Capitol Armory ad

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    lets go smoke a joint with them and reason with them and watch them talk to the hogs
    and see them make peace with them, and ask them not to come back(then we can say hold my beer and watch this)

San Antone RR

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    San Antonio
    I was in San Marcos the other night with a friend and the news story about helo hog eradication came on. The woman I was with started in on me about how cruel this was and it was just "EVIL" her word. I asked her if she had ever seen the damage they cause and then pilled up a couple of Youtube vids for her. By the end of the discussion, she wanted me to take her out and hog hunt with me.

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    I was in San Marcos the other night with a friend and the news story about helo hog eradication came on. The woman I was with started in on me about how cruel this was and it was just "EVIL" her word. I asked her if she had ever seen the damage they cause and then pilled up a couple of Youtube vids for her. By the end of the discussion, she wanted me to take her out and hog hunt with me.
    You were in San Marcos and didn't have a beer with me?
    -PARTY-
    -FOUL!!!

Fine! More beer for me!

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    but it is amazing that it so cruel untill it affects them, then they are all on board for what ever it takes

Same principle reason why people get in 5mph parking lot collisions. Most people are focused so short-sighted, they really don't have any concept of reality until it directly affects them, and even then some people still cannot think logically once it does.

Mikewood

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Houston
    Let's hope the trapper isn't transporting and releasing.
    My Experience has been trappers only transport the largest and most aggressive hogs. A farmer friend in missouri regularly sells hamshire hogs to Texas land owners for the purpose of hunting. He gets far more a pound for a huge "un-tushed" boar with a mismark than he can get for his prime hogs. I can't argue because he can't make it selling hogs to the Ag.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Same principle reason why people get in 5mph parking lot collisions. Most people are focused so short-sighted, they really don't have any concept of reality until it directly affects them, and even then some people still cannot think logically once it does.
    You really shouldn't mention your 5 mph collision record here Travis.

I bet these hogs are being released.

Top Bottom