• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paul Saver

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2023
    North Texas
    Answering on behalf of my little brother, he loves his Honda Rune. I still haven’t made it to Georgia to throw a leg over it.

8d2ff11a2e567ab647956b1d1f8f81d4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have ridden the Rune, it's a hand-full yet balanced. Awesome machine. Looks bigger in pictures.

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Been thinking about this for a bit. I decided that so far it is my old speed triple. It was fun as hell to ride. I love the triple motor. But I sold her cuz she killed my nuts after an hour of riding. Even with a custom Sargeant seat. I still miss that bike
    S3 at park~4.JPG

GoPappy

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 18, 2015
    Been thinking about this for a bit. I decided that so far it is my old speed triple. It was fun as hell to ride. I love the triple motor. But I sold her cuz she killed my nuts after an hour of riding. Even with a custom Sargeant seat. I still miss that bike . . . .
    I wanted a Speed Triple but never got one. I had a 2004 or 2005 (can't remember) Sprint ST, and that 955cc triple was a smooth as silk. I flew from Dallas down to Austin to buy it, and rode it home. I sold it when I got the Goldwing, but I missed it and think back fondly on it.

Top Bottom