• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Since I am on a more health observant diet these days, I have switched to a health drink, the old classic 'salty dog' :)

Take a salted rim glass, add about 3 fingers of this good Texas made vodka, add about 1-2 fingers of grapefruit juice, fill rest of glass with crushed ice. (Herself goes for less juice replaced with water which makes it a little less acidic. However it also goes good straight, just chilled.)

deep_eddy_rubyred175__90982.1367262402.1280.1280.jpg

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    My favorite beer is cold and I'm not picky. I drink a few White Russians and cups of makers mark each week. A few weeks ago I bought Jamison and it slowed my whiskey consumption. It's good but takes getting used to after being a mm drinker.

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Lately it's been Live Oak Hefe and Schneider Weiss Tap#5 Hopfenweisse, very nice mix between a Hefe meets IPA...nice dry Hopp finish. Been enjoying Tap #6 too, a nice Doppelbock Hefe Ale Aventenus. It's not cheap, but it is quality brew.

Dripping Springs Vodka when I go harder.

Last edited:

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Since I am on a more health observant diet these days, I have switched to a health drink, the old classic 'salty dog' :)

Take a salted rim glass, add about 3 fingers of this good Texas made vodka, add about 1-2 fingers of grapefruit juice, fill rest of glass with crushed ice. (Herself goes for less juice replaced with water which makes it a little less acidic. However it also goes good straight, just chilled.)

deep_eddy_rubyred175__90982.1367262402.1280.1280.jpg
    good stuff.

My wife brought home two bottles of Deep Eddy and it is good stuff. They got them from the distributer that is trying to push it at their restaurants.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I don't drink too often. But when I do, I like liquor and the only thing I really seem to like now is Midnight Moon brand of moonshine.
    That is some smooth liquor and it does not give me heartburn like Jack or Turkey does

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Single malt Scotch. Cragganmore works, cask strength McAllen is the best, but at $80+/bottle it happens infrequently.

Top Bottom