• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stalker19

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Mom's basement
    Field Advisory Services and Training is owned and operated by a retired U.S. Army Special Forces Sergeant Major whose service included many years as an Assaulter, Sniper, and Combat Leader in the Army’s highest priority Special Mission Unit. He has been employing a variety of weapons in training and combat for over 25 years in Central and South America, Africa, Europe, the Middle East, and most recently Iraq and Afghanistan. As a long time member of America'’s premier Hostage Rescue Unit he attended many training courses taught by top competitive shooters and trained and worked alongside some of today’s most sought after instructors. Members of this Unit are world renowned for being both excellent marksman and extremely safe, practical trainers. He has trained and advised hundreds of U.S. and foreign students around the world as a soldier and as a contractor for various government agencies and private companies.

529420_411958285508925_598325134_n.jpg

Cost –
    $60 per person if you provide your own firearm, ammo and accessories;
    $90 per person if you would like to use FAST firearms, ammo and accessories

This is for the new shooter who wishes to establish good basic skills so they can safely and efficiently operate their handgun in a Self-Defense Situation, practice for the CHL test, or just wants to learn about handguns. It is very appropriate for new gun owners or for those who plan on purchasing a handgun but are not sure about types of handguns and accessories. If you own a handgun, bring it. If you are planning on buying a handgun but are not sure what to get, then you can use one of ours. Students will depart the course with a thorough understanding of the handgun and valuable knowledge of how to employ and maintain their weapon and how to conduct their own training in a safe, efficient manner.

Course Content:

• Safety / Gun Handling
    • Pistol and Revolver operation
    • Assembly / Disassembly
    • Cleaning and Lubrication
    • Function Check
    • Load / Unload / Clear
    • Ammunition
    • Marksmanship Fundamentals
    • Accessories (holsters, mag pouches, lights, magazines, etc)
    • Self Defense Drills
    • Q&A / myth vs fact session

What you will need to bring:

$60 course:
    • Serviceable semi-auto pistol or double action revolver
    • OPTIONAL - extra magazines for semi-auto pistol and speedloader for revolver
    • OPTIONAL - Cleaning kit with oil
    • 200 rounds of factory loaded ammo
    • Ballistic Eye protection (clear and tinted)
    • Hearing protection (recommend foamies and muffs)
    • OPTIONAL - Belt Holster made for your pistol (no shoulder holsters or cross draw holsters allowed)
    • OPTIONAL - Pouch for carrying spare magazines or speedloaders
    • Water, snacks, lunch
    • Sunscreen (recommended)
    • Bug spray (recommended)

$90 course:
    • Water, snacks, lunch
    • Sunscreen (recommended)
    • Bug spray (recommended)
    • FAST Inc will provide pistol and accessories including ammunition, eye protection, and hearing protection

If you have any questions, please call or email!

FAST Inc – 979-224-3779 // fast762@hotmail.com // Advanced Firearms and Tactical Training Central Texas Shooting School // https://www.facebook.com/pages/FAST-Inc/218702678167821
    Guns International

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Count me in!

Sweet mother of God! If anyone has been looking for an introductory training class, and especially if some of the prices have been a little overwhelming, this is HANDS DOWN the absolute best-priced class with an instructor of this level in the country. A few less meals out in the month, or maybe 1 trip less to the movies and you've paid for this class. Come on people! I know there are some TGT'ers around here that need/want to take a pistol training class. Lets get a proper TGT group out to this class!

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Sounds like a great value. I won't be able to make this one most likely but will be looking to train with FAST in the future.

Brought to you courtesy of Tapatalk

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    This is a good deal!
    Check around for prices from other places and see for yourself.
    If I hadn't already committed to the Hicksville shoot, I would be looking to attend this.

TheRealT-Dawg

Devil Dog 4Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    MO City, TX
    awesome deal for such good content and training! unfortunately I don't think ill be able to travel that far around that time period.... but I feel ill be able to go to whenever the next one rolls around

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I was looking at your website, & the only class shown is the night class.
    And it shows it ends at 10pm not 11pm on the website.

SOFDOG

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2011
    College Station
    just to clarify:

There are two classes on the 20th of October:

Basic Handgun is from 0900-1300 - for New Gun Owners and those thinking of buyingh

Night Self Defense Handgun is from 1500-2200 - for experienced folks - not a beginner class.

Sorry for the confusion.

Kenan - FAST

Top Bottom