• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Heading out to get the Christmas Family Photos made. Just realized that almost all the photo sessions done over the last two decades have found me armed....usually concealed carry.

How many here do family photos and other photo shoots while armed?
    DK Firearms

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    My only "armed" family photo.

IMG_6144.jpeg

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    Heading out to get the Christmas Family Photos made. Just realized that almost all the photo sessions done over the last two decades have found me armed....usually concealed carry.

Maybe not all my family but definitely take photos with myself and competitor kids holding their sporting arms equipment along with the whole team and I am armed.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX

I assume several of the family members in Christmas photos are armed however we've learned to conceal properly. :laughing:

docbrazos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2009
    Weatherford, Texas
    Would be unusual if several of those at a family party weren't armed. Depending on the weather, several pics of the family getting together are pics of someone shooting! Ok, not everyone has T500 steel targets in their front yard! There is no need to conceal carry on my property!

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    With or without a picture being taken... if my MT husband is DRESSED - he is carrying a gun and a knife and/or a knife of some type for sure.

My husband carries a handgun (Concealed or open.) if he has JEANS or any other pants on ALWAYS unless he goes into some .gov building or some other building that strictly FORBIDS it and reinforces THEIR BAN.

The only time that he does NOT carry a handgun is when he is NAKED or in his UNDERPANTS.

Well, he could carry a handgun in his hand while being naked or while wearing his underpants but I only remember one VERY SPECIFIC time where he might have done this.

But I heard the noise FIRST and jumped out of bed faster than he did that time. He was in a VERY sound, deep sleep with his breathing machine on - LONG hours - 24/7 job.

He carries his handgun in his holster even INSIDE this house now even though he has a handgun and a knife or a couple of knives by his chair too.

He always did that even in his 'former life' and in several of his former houses way OUT in the boonies - mountains OR even in town.

Me? When I used to own, shoot and carry my former HANDGUNS (Open or concealed. NO CCW was allowed in my former state.) - I did NOT carry a handgun ON my body in a HOLSTER while I was INSIDE of my house.

I had one (Old 'house gun' and, later on, I had my own bought guns.) handgun always BY ME on a table or on a set of drawers in the den, dining room, living room, kitchen OR master bedroom and, later on, downstairs and upstairs guns in several rooms. The ONLY time that I had a gun ON ME inside of my house was when I was putting ON a bathrobe or jacket/coat and going outside my KITCHEN, BREEZEWAY, large GARAGE or small BARN doors with my old, late dogs back east. For a late night potty break for them or even in the daytime - super rural living.

I never had children with my late husband and, yes, we did have guns OUT and very close to us in OUR HOUSE.

Once I got INSIDE - the handgun came out of my bathrobe or jacket/coat pocket and joined the rest of the handguns INSIDE of the house.

I ALWAYS have a knife on me when I am outside in my yard, in a purse, briefcase, FANNY PACK, inside of MY POCKET - shorts or jeans, etc. It depends on where I am going and what I am doing.

And I or we ALWAYS have several knives in our home and they are in all rooms INSIDE of this small house that I built out west. This small house only has one floor with an attached garage and it is 1/3 or more smaller than my former big, brick house back east.

So IF I had a picture taken even now, I would have a knife on me - on my BODY or CLOSE to me INSIDE of my house. My husband would be armed with his handgun AND he ALWAYS CARRIES a knife AND a multi tool kit ON his belt too. Leatherman or a SAK tool kit.

Old Lady Cate

Top Bottom