Patriot Mobile

Fads in the firearms industry.What do you scoff at? What have you learned to love?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    The 9mm fad!!! :roflsmile:

I may carry and shoot 9mm a majority of the time. That being said, I still love .45acp for what it is. I would be quite alright, and even think maybe it should be a requirement, that every American be issued a 1911, an M1 Garand, and an M4. I would be totally cool with that.
    Capitol Armory ad

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    I may carry and shoot 9mm a majority of the time. That being said, I still love .45acp for what it is. I would be quite alright, and even think maybe it should be a requirement, that every American be issued a 1911, an M1 Garand, and an M4. I would be totally cool with that.
    any chance you could make that happen????
    banana-gun.gif

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    ghillie suits......these things still popular??? I know a few years ago they were high on the "cool factor" list

I love when people hunt with ghillie suits.. give it, the thing you are "stalkingb could smell you ten miles away, you aren't fooling anyone lol

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

Mungle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    The "stabilizing brace" used on AR pistols. Can't imagine why you would want to Velcro a firearm to your arm.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    I love when people hunt with ghillie suits.. give it, the thing you are "stalkingb could smell you ten miles away, you aren't fooling anyone lol

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom
    HAAAAA!!! Funny you say that, A friend of mine had one and swore by it....went to his place one evening, he was all "suited" up and smelled like a Drakkar Noir sales rep. Couldn't understand what was wrong with his ghillie suit

Mungle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Serious question - wtf do you use it for? I can't see using it for home defense, combat, target practice, etc.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    The "stabilizing brace" used on AR pistols. Can't imagine why you would want to Velcro a firearm to your arm.

All that Jared mentioned plus for it's published purpose, I can see the stabilizing brace being a help for the disabled. There were a lot of soldiers that came back in recent years with all sorts of injuries and so there is a market for it just in that sense alone.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    ... I can see the stabilizing brace being a help for the disabled. There were a lot of soldiers that came back in recent years with all sorts of injuries and so there is a market for it just in that sense alone.
    When I talked to a SIG rep last year about their new guns offering this brace, they were adamant that the ATF had given their blessing based on exactly this line of reasoning. If it has other uses, why, I have no idea what they might be...

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I've never gotten the "Infedil" (sp?) thing. Yes, I get what it means. But I'm American. If our gov't makes us get violent, I still won't consider myself one. I'm an American all the way. Not a rebel, infadil (sp?), three percenter, constitutionslist or anything else. American. If Texas decides to split off, Then I'll be a Texan vs the American gov. Leave that haji stuff for the haji's.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    D54G
    Top Bottom