• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Regardless of their advertising, banks and credit card companies are NOT your friends! They will cut your throat and place bets on how long you stay conscious. When you get those "free" checks from credit card companies where all you do is address a check and use it, you may as well cut your nuts off! Those bastards will do anything to get their hooks into you!

The current scams involve refinancing your home. You are better off dealing with the devil.

Flash

willygene

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    texas
    quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by texas skeeter
    probably robbed by an Illegal Alien!!

yep he probably had an account there that's the main bank for illegals he was just making a withdrawl .

Sniper John

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2009
    North Texas
    I think they usually have signs posted at the drive thru's that the drive thru is for account holders only. They require non holders to go into a lobby for safety and security purposes. They want to have a clear view of your face when matching it up to your ID when cashing checks. Most people can look a little different through 2 inch glass and 20+ft away. Much easier to deposit the check in your own bank and/or ask for cash payment only. You can write reciepts for cash payments....OR, OR!!!...take your chances at the Quikie Mart!

X2, I am fairly certain I remember that sign at the BOA that I used to have an account with. I would imagine that is the policy with most banks for security reasons.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    The only sign they had at the drive though was "Customers Only" and at that time i was a "customer" i was trying to do business with the bank in the form of cashing one of thier checks.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Ummmm...no, you weren't a customer - you were attempting a transaction, but you weren't a customer of the bank. I know it goes against what we'd call a "customer", but not according to the bank...

Top Bottom