Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    to here??
    Yes, to ~3 miles from my house. In this area, every available plot of land and infill lot in established subdivisions is being developed at a breakneck pace. My little $120K house is about to be less than 100 yards from a new subdivision that will start at $400K and go to $1M. The developer even wants to build giant brick walls on the fencelines of all the homeowners in my subdivision who border the road in. That way, his potential buyers won't have to see us low-dollar peons when they drive home. ;)

Google view of the Exxon HQ construction: https://maps.google.com/?ll=30.102124,-95.44688&spn=0.016132,0.033023&t=h&z=16

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    The majors have all but gone out of the retail fuel business, now it's all distributorships refining and production.

Oh and tossing a few million towards green energy, to keep the Feds off their back. And to rake in the federal money's.

Tomservo92

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2012
    The Woodlands, TX
    I don't work directly for them but I know they are moving their headquarters there from VA and are in the process of doing this now

The corporate HQ is in Irving (and not moving to Houston). The VA office is their Refining & Supply HQ. It was formerly the HQ of Mobil prior to the merger with Exxon.

Top Bottom