• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I agree. I just didn’t want to stir anything up. We were taking the class at our church and I stayed quiet. It bugged the snot out of me but I usually don’t call people out on stuff.
    If you were paying to take his class, you had every right to call him out, and make him prove his statements.

Would you willingly pay anyone to lie to you?

And if he didn't know, he sure shouldn't be telling people something he didn't have knowledge of.

Or did he know, and was pushing his own agenda?

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    I love Bills of Sale!

It's like wrapping myself in a warm blanket of imaginary self protection with a hot cup of gun registration and a tray of denial in the cooking in the oven.

It makes me happy knowing that the .gov doesn't do enough to control us so we have to take matters into our own hands.

I can't wait until all firearms have location beacons on them. We need to make this happen so everyone can be safe. Knive and pointy sticks too.

I so look forward to the future when the technology is readily available to keep us safe from everything bad in the world. I hate having to be prepared and wish the .gov would just take care of me.

Sorry. Went off on a tangent. Sometimes the thought of less freedom just gets me all wound up. View attachment 209201
    I called the police on some neighbors going for a walk today. They're science deniers.

Last edited:

Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    If you were paying to take his class, you had every right to call him out, and make him prove his statements.

Would you willingly pay anyone to lie to you?

And if he didn't know, he sure shouldn't be telling people something he didn't have knowledge of.

Or did he know, and was pushing his own agenda?

I agree with you. I just try to be non confrontational and I didn’t want to call someone out at church. I usually let things slide because I can get heated very quickly. Luckily my pastor paid for my wife and I to attend the class. It’s a shame to think how many times he’s given that incorrect info to groups of people.

BMF500

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 21, 2019
    Magnolia
    And when they quit they give all that paperwork to the government. Not much difference.
    WTF are you talking about? There is a huge difference between giving your name, address, DL#, DOB and potentially SSN to a private individual and proving this required information to a licenced dealer.

The Gobberment knowing what I own? D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.!!!!!!

If you're worried about being on "the list"...you and everyone here is probably already on it. So Phuck it...

tonelar

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    El Paso
    Can certain cities / counties in Texas have differing reguirements? For one of my buys here in El Paso, the seller wanted me to go to a gunshop and do the sale through the ffl.

BMF500

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 21, 2019
    Magnolia
    As much as it might pain some of us, going through an FFL is the buyer/seller’s prerogative. If you don’t want to to the deal then don’t. I do prefer my firearms like Demoncracrs prefer their voters, undocumented. But for the right price on the right piece, I’ll do a “proper” transfer.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    No. State law explicitly prohibits local governments from regulating or restricting firearms.
    Never mind I missed the period.

But for the record...
    IIRC, There are 2 laws addressing cities and counties from regulating firearms.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom