Hurley's Gold

EPA wants to....wait for it....regulate BBQ grills.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I understand that the reason they focus on gas grills, is that they don't get hot enough for long enough to burn away pollutants. I also recall when the same Bozo's were concentrated on cow farts as a source of air polution! Something is seriously wrong with these Knot Heads!

Flash

Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    You be surprised the number of things you can dismantle in a hotel room with simple hand tools.

When I was in college, my friends and I used to play a game, "What can you disassemble using only what is in your pockets?" Rules were it had to be disassembled, not torn down, and it had to be reassembled. Nothing could be broken. Breaking something meant buying a round.

We would do this in rental cars and hotel rooms. Good times...

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    We also deal with the lead issue at shooting ranges. Forget that lead comes from the ground and we are returning it from whence it came and that it is really easy to recycle it. Let's shut the ranges down!

In Beaumont, our club rebuilt their long range rifle berms and removed chunks of lead the size of a Volkswagon out of each firing position! I don't recall where the lead went (But I didn't get any of it!).

Flash

Top Bottom