• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    Unfortunately, The "majority" aren't voting with the Constitution in mind, but for what they can get for themselves, and not the good of our country.

Gp79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    I agree with you about those taking the handouts are the majority, or at least to me that's the way it seems. I'm not sure that's the real cause of the second term for our president or not. If we are not going to stand up and defend our rights and liberties, we wi continually lose them a little at a time. Too many people think of today and not the future.

Texastransplant

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Purmela, Texas
    I think each time someone elected tries to do one thing in violation of the Constitution they should be impeached and if bad enough locked up. Additionally we are a nation of laws, yet in three months obama has put out more then 5000 new laws. No more laws should be made, we have enough, just start enforcing them. Better yet, lets start gettting rid of laws so many made to tie the hands of Americans that are struggling to open new business, create jobs and employ folks. Putting folks out of work by the EPA such as the coal prodcution and use, forestry conservation etc. has to stop.

benz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Unfortunately, The "majority" aren't voting with the Constitution in mind, but for what they can get for themselves, and not the good of our country.

that would apply for the "minority" group too...you know, the puppetmasters who really make all the decisions, and have decided who wins long before the primaries, while the rest of you get duped into picking between political ideological sides ("libs this, neocons that, blah blah blah")

Last edited:

benz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I agree with you about those taking the handouts are the majority, or at least to me that's the way it seems. I'm not sure that's the real cause of the second term for our president or not. If we are not going to stand up and defend our rights and liberties, we wi continually lose them a little at a time. Too many people think of today and not the future.

are you kidding? the majority of the US population are the ones taking handouts? are you high? we'd have been bankrupt during bush's watch (oh wait...we almost were. he was still pres during the 2008 stock market crash).

and during the former part of the last decade, I seem to recall that neo-conservative dominionist commander-in-chief, who got a lot of people waving their flags like patriotic sheep, quickly penning in "national security" laws which threatened the 4th ammendment; not to mention, you couldn't even peacefully protest at GOP conventions without being thrown into makeshift FEMA camps, effectively negating the 1st ammendment. gotta love fascists.

this is a big mess, and I have no idea how the hell Obama's camp is going to clean it up. The GOP are suffering from an identity crisis and are still trying to find themselves, and they are bickering amongst themselves, so that's not helping either.

Last edited:

benz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    was busy working.

I'm really pissed off about this ban-talk in congress. Both Dems and Reps are really buzzing about it. I wanted to get my first AR, texas-made. either a high standard or a scorpion tactical, then convert it to .300 BLK; these overempowered lawyers are making it difficult. That bitch Feinstein particularly makes me mad.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom