• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    Trump Explains Dumbo Care. No one has summed it up better than Trump!

'Let me get this straight...

We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don't. It purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor, but provides for at least 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that didn't read it (but exempted themselves from it), and signed by a Dumbo President who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, for which we'll be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a congress which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by an obese surgeon general and financed by a country that's flat broke!

'What the hell could possibly go wrong?'

(Note, I was unable to verify the attribution to Trump, but it makes several salient points about its utterly disastrous ramifications... and, most importantly, it fits my agenda.)
    DK Firearms

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    The worst part was how it was rammed through our lawmaking process with no thought other than following the party line. I'm going to vote early today in the runoff election and I'll keep that firmly in mind.

Remember November!

Flash

Top Bottom