• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Patrón

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    San Antonio
    Going to be in El Paso this weekend, does anybody have a hunting spot they could recommend? I like rabbit hunting and possibly coyote and have also heard there are bobcats. Any advice would be greatly apprectiated.
    AG
    Lynx Defense

Patrón

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    San Antonio
    I was thinking of NM and not worried about the NM license fee, but would basically have the dilema of where to go hunt? There is some hunts on craigslist for van horn etc... but that's too far from el paso for me.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    you in el paso mr redneck?
    Nope. Im in Odessa but I use to do some work in the El passo trian yard a long time ago. Wasnt much to do around there back then either.
    The NM idea is a pretty good one. The small game license isn't very much and you can go just about anywhere. I not sure but I dont think you even need a license for jackrabbits or Cayotes. Their varmits.

Patrón

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    San Antonio
    Nope. Im in Odessa but I use to do some work in the El passo trian yard a long time ago. Wasnt much to do around there back then either.
    The NM idea is a pretty good one. The small game license isn't very much and you can go just about anywhere. I not sure but I dont think you even need a license for jackrabbits or Cayotes. Their varmits.
    you absolutely do need one for rabbits and 'yotes. great hunting in NM, that's for sure.
    Just aim south you'll hit something
    if the mex. government offered bounties for drug dealers, i'd be one of the first ones over there killin' & skinnin'

Top Bottom