• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Ugh- the Classic Rock bands are slowly dying off never to be heard again, in this dimension, anyway. Allman Bros, Rush, VH, Little Feat, Eddie Money, Grateful Dead, Bowie, The Cars. I’m sure tons more that don’t come to mind immediately. Hell getting old.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Got a chance to see him and the band down to Biloxi years ago, when I was stationed in Gulfport. Was one of the most memorable fuzzy evenings of my life. Can't remember why, told you it was fuzzy, but me and buddy were both in Dress Whites for the evening, and I ended up needing a whole set after night. My buddy was soooo drunk, we had been invited up to some couple's hotel room for some bathtub punch (Told him to be careful with it. (Didn't work.)) on the way to the arena, that he ended up passing out in the bleachers. Took me a while to find him. One HELL OF A NIGHT!

To one of the Greatest, Rest In Peace

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    Just got back inside from a little woodworking in the shop, cranking VH, and I remembered -- this is a gun forum, but many of you might not know, Eddie was a gun collector. He had some FA stuff from the 80s, Uzis were supposed to be a favorite of his. This is obviously from recent years, showing he kept enjoying his collection:

iu-4.jpg

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    RIP Eddie.

Ugh- the Classic Rock bands are slowly dying off never to be heard again, in this dimension, anyway. Allman Bros, Rush, VH, Little Feat, Eddie Money, Grateful Dead, Bowie, The Cars. I’m sure tons more that don’t come to mind immediately. Hell getting old.

Yes, but back in the 70's or 80's, we assumed the drugs, sex and rock & roll would have them all dead by the late 90's anyway.

Then again, explain the Stones...... Who ever thought Kieth Richards would outlive everyone (or anyone) else?

Top Bottom