• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasR.N.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Rampart
    I had the privilege to hear a conversation recently. A drunk driver was going to jail and and asked the cop "Why am I going to jail?". Cop tells him he was driving drunk. The drunk says "Man I was parked when you showed up", and the cop says "That's right you were parked.....................inside a building".

This isn't a joke, and I hope it makes you chuckle as much as it did me when I heard it.

Craig
    Guns International

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    "You're driving on a one-way street ! I was only going one way. Didn't you see the arrows ? Arrows ? Hell I didn't even see any Indians. You are driving drunk ! Sure, I am too snokkered to walk. Next sound-clicking of handcuffs on wrists.....Moral of the story. Alcohol causes bad breath that Policemen see as a misdemeanor. Cop says, "the more drunks I miss, de meaner I get.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    I actully seen this happen a couple of times. One time I was behind a drunk early in the morning. I was getting into town at about 4 or 5 am after being out all night working. The drunk in front of me passed out and drove through a parking lott and crashed into some apartments. His whole car was inside of someones apartment. I went in there to see if anyone was home but there wasnt nobody there. I opened the door of the car and it smelled like booz. I just shut the door and decided" screw em" hope he dies!! The cops showed up and said he had a seizure!!! BS!! That SOB knew someone with from the county and got himself a get out of jail free card. The man stunk like a drunk!!

POF-USA

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    college station
    Not a driving story but, a cop shows up where a few of us were hanging out, a guy that was pretty drunk holding a beer wiggling as he tried to stand still.

The police officer ask "don't you think you've had enough to drink?"

Without skipping a beat my friend replies " I think I could drink one more."

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    " The following information is brought to you by a Redneck that doesnt even drink"
    If nobody is in any danger of that guy's drinkin, then I say it aint none of that cops business if he had enough or not! When he has enough im sure he will stop.

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    "You're driving on a one-way street ! I was only going one way. Didn't you see the arrows ? Arrows ? Hell I didn't even see any Indians. You are driving drunk ! Sure, I am too snokkered to walk. Next sound-clicking of handcuffs on wrists.....Moral of the story. Alcohol causes bad breath that Policemen see as a misdemeanor. Cop says, "the more drunks I miss, de meaner I get.

robocop10mm

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    I was taking a DWI to jail on St. Patricks day. As I approached an intersection that was flashing yellow for me and flashing red for the cross traffic, a car blew through the flashing red. I said "I wonder where that guy is from". I stopped him and had my trainee watch the prisoner. The new offending driver produced a driver's license from Ireland.

Yup, he went to jail too.

Top Bottom