• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    I did not only allow my son to phruck up brats at school, I encouraged it.
    Remember when he was in like the 5th grade, I was called to come pick him up, because he knocked out some little ass hole that had kept bad mouthing him.
    As we left the principals office, I high fived him. The brat never bothered him again.
    We've always lived by the motto, don't start none, won't get none.

And yes, I admit I'm racist, I drink coffee all the time.

Last edited:

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I did not only allow my son to **** up some brat at school, I encouraged it.
    Remember when he was in like the 5th grade, I was called to come pick him up, because he knocked out some little ass hole that had kept bad mouthing him.
    As we left the principals office, I high fived him. The brat never bothered him again.
    We've always lived by the motto, don't start none, won't get none.
    My initial thoughts about your character seem to have been off base. Nicely done.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Gee, and I just thought that coffee only got me horny.

IMG_5799.jpeg

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    What do these ass clown think about I got hairy legs. And the kids use rub it. Y'all do realize the old senile phuc really meant he's got blonde pubic hair & what the kid were rubbing wasn't his legs nor was what was standing up was his leg hair.

Let them digest voting for a white supremacist that was molesting little kids at the pool with ice cream, until Corn Pop shows up.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Literally sitting here drinking coffee reading the article. Bottoms up to colonialism.

My retort to any person complaining about their people being enslaved is, if your people were taken, enslaved and used for labor, that simply means every last one of them gave up and chose not to fight till there last breath. They should be mad at their forebears for being pussies, not mine for being the stronger man.

king-history.gif

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Well hell! Why not go a step further and tell all those White kids buying all that hip hop music and culture, that doing so is racist as well?

Oh wait...Black folk actually make some of that money, as opposed to the coffee industry who buy and large is probably not black owned, so it's ok for them to continue spending money there.

:beat:

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Well hell! Why not go a step further and tell all those White kids buying all that hip hop music and culture, that doing so is racist as well?

Oh wait...Black folk actually make some of that money, as opposed to the coffee industry who buy and large is probably not black owned, so it's ok for them to continue spending money there.

:beat:
    You are mistaking racism with cultural appropriation. Which is also racist.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    You are mistaking racism with cultural appropriation. Which is also racist.

True, but it's still using a product that is rooted in black culture and if they are doing so while not being proactively anti-racist, then it's more or less the same thing. The article linked in the OP hits on it. Just substitute "coffee pro/business" with "hip hop user/listener/fan"

And article linked from the OP..
    https://urnex.com/blog/addressing-anti-blackness-in-specialty-coffee

I write this as a non-Black coffee pro, for the many non-Black coffee businesses who are struggling to understand the path forward. Many of us are realizing uncomfortable truths about ourselves. We are learning that we have hurt Black people. We are learning that seemingly benign intentions do nothing to mitigate racist impact. Now many are deeply moved to change ourselves and businesses - but don’t know where to start.
    Our Black colleagues are exhausted from trying to educate us. Many have already spoken and written extensively about this. We must listen to their words and educate ourselves. Anti-Blackness is deeply rooted in our industry and we must be the ones to fix it. We created it. And we are accountable. To this end, I am presenting foundational information about anti-Blackness and suggestions on how to actively address it in coffee businesses.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    True, but it's still using a product that is rooted in black culture and if they are doing so while not being proactively anti-racist, then it's more or less the same thing. The article linked in the OP hits on it. Just substitute "coffee pro/business" with "hip hop user/listener/fan"

And article linked from the OP..
    https://urnex.com/blog/addressing-anti-blackness-in-specialty-coffee

I write this as a non-Black coffee pro, for the many non-Black coffee businesses who are struggling to understand the path forward. Many of us are realizing uncomfortable truths about ourselves. We are learning that we have hurt Black people. We are learning that seemingly benign intentions do nothing to mitigate racist impact. Now many are deeply moved to change ourselves and businesses - but don’t know where to start.
    Our Black colleagues are exhausted from trying to educate us. Many have already spoken and written extensively about this. We must listen to their words and educate ourselves. Anti-Blackness is deeply rooted in our industry and we must be the ones to fix it. We created it. And we are accountable. To this end, I am presenting foundational information about anti-Blackness and suggestions on how to actively address it in coffee businesses.
    I just went with everything in the article is garbage;) and did not over think it.

Top Bottom