• ...and so much more!
  • Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    People who fight in packs are cowards.
    I guess the Navy Seals, Green Berets, Delta Force and all the other special ops teams are cowards?
    When they threaten and you refuse to cower, respond immediately with an attack, the fight advantage switches to you.
    100% Incorrect
    Survival cannot be your objective. Stopping the cowardly attacks must be your only goal.
    Really??? It doesn't matter if you actually SURVIVE? And btw...how do you stop the cowardly attack if you are dead?

That is the ONLY way these cowardly attacks on our homes will stop...
    Actually...there are many other methods of recourse.

But to your credit, your posts are humorous. ;)
    DK Firearms

Texanjoker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    We need to deputize all the people on all the forums and blogs that are always upset about the # of rounds fired by police and the hit / miss ratio and put them in that situation under real life stress. it is a lot different then the range.

Take the # of rounds into the boat. Do we know how many LEO's were firing?

UncleSamsMisguidedChild

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    San Antonio
    We need to deputize all the people on all the forums and blogs that are always upset about the # of rounds fired by police and the hit / miss ratio and put them in that situation under real life stress. it is a lot different then the range.

Take the # of rounds into the boat. Do we know how many LEO's were firing?

They cleared the area behind the house to one assault team. I remember hearing that on the police scanner. I don't know how many are in an assault team though.

inceptor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2013
    Denton County, Republic of Texas
    The reason I brought that up earlier is I have seen more than a bit of this, I understand about the difference between the range and the real thing, I mention it because of conversations I have has with LEO's. many state the max they shoot a month is a box, that's it.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    It would be great if cops could or would go shoot once a week or more, but I am positive that the taxpayers would scream to high heavens if they saw what that would cost. Add to that the logistics of getting them to the range that often and the problems begin to mount.

Most officers never have to discharge their firearm in the line of duty. Training in other areas can and often does take a priority. Things that cops do daily...report writing, pursuit driving, intermediate weapons. All things that officers use MUCH more frequently than their firearm, and typically recieve more trianing in.

Not saying it is right or wrong. It just is.

Last edited:

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Texan, normally I would tell you to go F yourself but we are visiting in the home of someone else, so I'll behave and be polite.

Now there are THREE TGT members on my "ignore" list. Please place me on YOUR ignore list. Problem solved!

Have a nice day!

Flash

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    It doesn't matter if you actually SURVIVE? And btw...how do you stop the cowardly attack if you are dead?

FWIW, I can understand his perspective, which is a bit different when you're a bachelor who's past the age he'll be settling down with a family. The future isn't watching kids grow up, get jobs and start families. The future is the same as today, but with more aches and pains as the years go by, repeat until the heart attack, stroke or bus.

I have to admit that my own situation has made "when" a lot less important than "how".

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Texan, normally I would tell you to go F yourself
    That's not very nice. Have you considered anger management therapy?

but we are visiting in the home of someone else, so I'll behave and be polite.
    Ahhh, much better.

Now there are THREE TGT members on my "ignore" list. Please place me on YOUR ignore list. Problem solved!

Have a nice day!
    Why would I ignore such entertaining posts? Enjoy your weekend, Flash.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    FWIW, I can understand his perspective, which is a bit different when you're a bachelor who's past the age he'll be settling down with a family. The future isn't watching kids grow up, get jobs and start families. The future is the same as today, but with more aches and pains as the years go by, repeat until the heart attack, stroke or bus.

Sage, that, is some of the most right on stuff that I've read on TGT in a long time! You are wise beyond your years and I'm impressed! How the Hell did you figure that out? You are too young to have that kind of understanding!

Kudos!

I was never one to take much crap and that accounts for almost all of the broken bones and messed up parts that I've racked up. I used to say that I didn't give a shxt. Now, I REALLY don't give a F!

The "Ignore List" is doing it's magic. POOF! No more trouble!..............snicker! I recommend it highly.

Flash

Last edited:

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio

Sage, that, is some of the most right on stuff that I've read on TGT in a long time! You are wise beyond your years and I'm impressed! How the Hell did you figure that out? You are too young to have that kind of understanding!

Kudos!

I was never one to take much crap and that accounts for almost all of the broken bones and messed up parts that I've racked up. I used to say that I didn't give a shxt. Now, I REALLY don't give a F!

The "Ignore List" is doing it's magic. POOF! No more trouble!..............snicker! I recommend it highly.

Flash

:rolleyes:

Top Bottom