Lynx Defense

Don't hate me, but new to free America from CA!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    Don't hate me, but new to free America from CA!
    Hi all, As I said, I'm from behind enemy line, the LA area. I've already tasted my new found freedoms in Standard capacity mags, normal looking AR's, actually being able to get an LTC, lower gas prices, and overall lower cost of living! I plan on helping keep Texas just as it is, if not helping it be better!

Hate you? If you vote to prevent Texas from becoming like CA, I'm glad you're here!

Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    Write to all the lefty progressive friends, acquaintances, ex-coworkers back in CA. tell them Texas sucks, heat is stupid, humidity is bad, cost of living is crazy high, property taxes, sales taxes etc are killing you financially and that nearly all Texans have an infectious form of psoriasis that you may have caught. Tell them to stay there in gods gift to Americaland.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Congratulations on your escape from Commifornia. I made the break 6 years ago from northern LA County, went back last September to get my brother moved out here, I NEVER WANT TO GO BACK AGAIN! The only thing I miss are the Tommy’s Chili Burgers.
    Just wait TCB will be here soon enough!

Rapt'r223

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2020
    Waxahachie, Tx
    Write to all the lefty progressive friends, acquaintances, ex-coworkers back in CA. tell them Texas sucks, heat is stupid, humidity is bad, cost of living is crazy high, property taxes, sales taxes etc are killing you financially and that nearly all Texans have an infectious form of psoriasis that you may have caught. Tell them to stay there in gods gift to Americaland.
    If they lefties, they're no friends of mine! They can go back to that cesspool as far as I care!

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Welcome!
    tumblr_oojalzbWTD1rrkahjo7_400.gif

Attachments

• tumblr_oojalzbWTD1rrkahjo7_400.gif
      tumblr_oojalzbWTD1rrkahjo7_400.gif