• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    It has a different effect on different people. Also depends on how often you smoke...kinda like a functioning alcoholic. I've known people that pot makes them speedy, some sleepy & sometimes even paranoia.
    Also now a days there are "custom strains" of indica & sativa blends that balance each other out. Indica are more of a sleepy high & sativas are more of functional high.
    Theres lots of Info out there ...google is your friend.

SloppyShooter

Certifiable
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2018
    White Settlement, Texas
    It has a different effect on different people. Also depends on how often you smoke...kinda like a functioning alcoholic. I've known people that pot makes them speedy, some sleepy & sometimes even paranoia.
    Also now a days there are "custom strains" of indica & sativa blends that balance each other out. Indica are more of a sleepy high & sativas are more of functional high.
    Theres lots of Info out there ...google is your fiend.

FIFY.

Gilbertc13

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 27, 2018
    Katy
    Any time I’ve done it in the past it’s put me straight to sleep. Like comatose in 30 minutes. Like reach for a seatbelt even though I’m on the couch, zooted.

I don’t plan on touching it again for awhile. I had a few of the custom strains that didn’t agree with me. Certain strains like train wreck or AK47 can cause my throat to close up, might also be the chemicals in the fertilizer or the nutrients that I’m allergic to.

I’m stoner friendly, but not a stoner. Don’t smoke that ish in my house or in my car but if you smoke then come over we are good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SloppyShooter

Certifiable
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2018
    White Settlement, Texas
    I only smoke about 15 lbs. of pot in HIGH school. I'm not for it. There are definitely potheads, and it controls their lives as much as crack cocaine.

Developmentally, a lot of potheads have arrested development to the point they quit maturing when they started.

And the pot I smoked was plain ol' Mexican, not this 2 hits and your bell is rung shit nowadays.

TRUE medical marijuana is different. As in, FOR MEDICAL REASONS, not this bullshit get out of jail free card farce.

Besides, it's yet another reason the Mexican border is under attack.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Back in my day 30 years ago when pot was just pot.

With me it made me happy and laugh at really stupid stuff. Then hunger kicks in, after that nighty night time.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Theres lots of Info out there ...google is your friend.
    This^^^

I hope it becomes federally legal in my lifetime. Its great for mind expansion and dis-engaging yourself from all the non-sense that life can put upon you.

It's medically beneficial.

Hill Billy

USN 1974 -1977
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2018
    Colorado
    Why would you want to damage your brain? I mean, what's so wrong with the mind and body that you have? Why get high? Enjoy your life without the destruction of your brain and motor skills. Just say'n.

Hill Billy

USN 1974 -1977
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2018
    Colorado
    No. But I would like to enjoy my time on this rock for as long as I can. Go ahead and become a stumble bum. Makes no difference to me, until you kill one of my kin because you wanted to be high or intoxicated. Then, it's game on. Just sayi'n.

Top Bottom