Does anyone still use physical cash? Why?

Patience0830

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 27, 2020
FreeStateuv IN
I have a debit card and I never use it. I always use a credit card and pay it entirely every month. If my debit card gets hacked, that's my money. If my credit card gets hacked, that's someone else's money.
Debit card has the same protections as your credit card as long as you don't give away your pin.

Cash makes you think differently. And the government nor the banks can turn off your cash electronically.

ScottDLS

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May 7, 2020
Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
when the shtf, cash will have some value but gold,silver, and lead will be the king.
I buy silver when I can and carry cash for most everything.
Use the company card for fuel and such.
You can't eat gold, man. Ammunition, shelf stable foods, non-hybrid seeds, fuel, and weapons...lots of weapons and even more ammo.

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Oct 1, 2010
Dripping Springs, Just west of weird
when the shtf, cash will have some value but gold,silver, and lead will be the king.
I buy silver when I can and carry cash for most everything.
Use the company card for fuel and such.
Cash initially, but food, water, lead, brass, tools, medical services, and to followed later by PM's. On the other side of SHTF, PM's will be king. This is my opinion of course.

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Oct 1, 2010
You can't eat gold, man. Ammunition, shelf stable foods, non-hybrid seeds, fuel, and weapons...lots of weapons and even more ammo.
PM's are for those that have all the others, plenty of food, water, fuel, weapons, and Heirloom seeds. Those with PM's set pretty on the other side or when there is a medium set for exchange.

ScottDLS

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May 7, 2020
Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
PM's are for those that have all the others, plenty of food, water, fuel, weapons, and Heirloom seeds. Those with PM's set pretty on the other side or when there is a medium set for exchange.
Oh I forgot to say what my zombie apocalypse job will be. A moonshiner! Private distiller that is. Liquor...good corn liquor...will be the coin of the realm, along with popular ammo calibers. 2 liters of corn whiskey for a box of 9mm.

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Oct 1, 2010
Oh I forgot to say what my zombie apocalypse job will be. A moonshiner! Private distiller that is. Liquor...good corn liquor...will be the coin of the realm, along with popular ammo calibers. 2 liters of corn whiskey for a box of 9mm.
Add tobacco to your lineup and you'll surely have a cliental that can threaten your life every transaction. :D

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Oct 1, 2010
Maybe even a little wacky weed. Hey if there's no government....
And some bath tub speed Walther.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud
Shroud