• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GrandpaOf18

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Elmendorf TX
    New to handgun, had a shotgun for PD but have never owned a handgun until this past Xmas (Thanks Honey!). Shot a few over the years, but never owned one. I may do CHL, but I have a self-imposed 60 day think about it period before I decide to go that route. I enjoy taking my Glock 17 out to the range and putting a couple hundred rounds through it on the weekend. I now understand what Jefferson meant as a form of 'exercise'.

Anyway, just wondering if anyone here might be willing, and able, to coach one on one and help me set up a practice regimen for IDPA. Dryfire, handling, as well as any range shooting that might help. I�m willing to pay a reasonable fee for someone with IDPA experience. Reading is good, but looking for a bit more.

I believe I would enjoy IDPA shooting, but I would like to show up at a match with a bit more than just saying "I read a book". I plan on going out to the Cedar Ridge Range this Saturday as an observer.

Thanks,

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Texas Tactical IDPA at Cedar Ridge ought to get you going. There is no shame in showing up there and just asking questions. Great group of folks.

Top Bottom