Mico TX

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    None will be gone. Just like Hillary was never locked up. One man cannot do that, even with the hand full of true patriots still in office. The deep state is just too entrenched. I think at best we get a 4 year reprieve on the madness, then they will double down after his term ends. Just like we are seeing right now. Hillary was supposed to be in office in 2016 so the gradual shift would not have been as noticeable as it is today.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

We must return to Constitutional government.

There is no DOE in our Constitution.

People who don’t respect our Constitution should be ineligible for positions like Police Chief !

<>

Last edited:

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Hold on there guys.
    The largest (and most important) component of DOE is nuclear weapons management. Civilian management not under DOD. Look up NNSA.

I think we all want that to stay under civilian control.

Nah, I want personal nukes. If the gubmint can have it, I want it too from pistols to machine guns to tanks, to privately held unregistered personal nuclear weapons. When the damned HOA Karens get all uppity, you simply remind them to get off your lawn lest you unleash the sun on them.

kaboom.jpg

:rocket:

:m16:

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Hold on there guys.
    The largest (and most important) component of DOE is nuclear weapons management. Civilian management not under DOD. Look up NNSA.

Conversation is about the other DOE....the one that destroys civilizations through "academics"....

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Hold on there guys.

i agree that certain agencies should always have some sort of civilian oversight and accountability to the general public!

TXAZ

:)
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    South of the Red, North of the Gulf
    Nah, I want personal nukes. If the gubmint can have it, I want it too from pistols to machine guns to tanks, to privately held unregistered personal nuclear weapons. When the damned HOA Karens get all uppity, you simply remind them to get off your lawn lest you unleash the sun on them.

View attachment 447499

:rocket:

:m16:
    Good luck Sasquatch! Get the book “Atom Bombs” by John Coster-Mullen, a (should have been classified), everything you need to know to build your own.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Good luck Sasquatch! Get the book “Atom Bombs” by John Coster-Mullen, a (should have been classified), everything you need to know to build your own.

Guessing gun-style OG atom bomb? I watched a documentary about a guy who got hauled in by the feds for publishing plans on the old bombs - designs he extrapolated from open-source information. He was spot on as to how the original bombs were built and his paper was essentially a how-to manual. Feds didn't like that. :laughing: Maybe its the same guy.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Texas can't even get rid of our teacher unions, how do you expect to eliminate the national one? And new applicants to UAW, etc. Inflation is bringing back union power (protectionism) and votes.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Texas can't even get rid of our teacher unions, how do you expect to eliminate the national one? And new applicants to UAW, etc. Inflation is bringing back union power (protectionism) and votes.

They're "union" in name only. They have no collective bargaining power and limited political influence. They can't even legally call a strike. At best, they are professional interest organizations that don't accomplish much at all.

You want to address the real problems in Texas public education, start with the TEA.....

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    personally imo all unions need to be eliminated theyhave become obsolete and no longer serv a useful purpose!

Top Bottom