• ...and so much more!
  • MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    ... Touchup paint repaired the damage the technician did, however it won't replace my trust in their honesty.
    That's the nut, right there.
    Took veh in for regular service at dealer, all items on their checksheet form signed off on, including the rear window wiper blade that came in half torn off & hanging. I didn't check it, just assumed they'd replaced it, paid & left.
    When I got home and found it still bad, I wondered what else they didn't do but said they did. Called the manager, told him why I'd never be back.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Years ago took my car in for service at the dealer. When I picked it up I noticed all my change in the center console was gone. Went back in to talk to the service manager, when I told him he said even the Bible says you shouldn't temp your fellow man, to take the change out before coming in. I couldn't believe he said that. He didn't do anything.

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    What an idiot.
    Years ago took my car in for service at the dealer. When I picked it up I noticed all my change in the center console was gone. Went back in to talk to the service manager, when I told him he said even the Bible says you shouldn't temp your fellow man, to take the change out before coming in. I couldn't believe he said that. He didn't do anything.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I don’t trust any shops anymore.

But, a local Ford dealership now has signs on the service entrance stating any recording devices will be disabled and customer will be responsible for reactivating or reinstalling after work is complete. **** that, what the hell are they doing with your vehicles that they are afraid you will see? I’d never use a shop that’s afraid of me knowing what they were doing with y vehicle.

Top Bottom