• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cvidad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2024
    College Station
    My son Willie (8yo) is attending Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired this year. He has difficulty with fine motor skills (hands). Does anyone know a tactical gear manufacturer that is doing custom work with disabled vets? I would like to get him a small EDC crossbody bag for his things with essentially a pistol holster on the outside for his white folding cane.

I know many companies manufacture tactical gear, but I was hoping to find someone in Texas who would be willing to talk to me about this project and/or maybe a line of customizable gear for kids with disabilities. As much as I like leather, and it would be easier to find someone to do a custom leather setup, we do live in Texas and I think someone that works with synthetic materials might be needed.

Please PM me if you have a direct contact, or post if you might know of company in Texas or elsewhere that might do this.

Thanks,
    Lee

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Not sure if they do custom work, but Flying Circle outside Boerne has an excellent reputation with the military and rescue aviation communities!

Try contacting them...

Flying Circle
    10045 Johns Road
    Boerne, Texas 78006
    sales@flyingcirclegear.com
    (800) 344-7242

Texas_Lone_Ranger

Civilian Defense
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2020
    Up Yonder'
    Here's another:

They make a lot of items in-house that are rebranded and are also Vet owned. They might be able to do a one-off custom. I'd give them a call if I was looking at doing that.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    My son Willie (8yo) is attending Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired this year. He has difficulty with fine motor skills (hands). Does anyone know a tactical gear manufacturer that is doing custom work with disabled vets? I would like to get him a small EDC crossbody bag for his things with essentially a pistol holster on the outside for his white folding cane.

I know many companies manufacture tactical gear, but I was hoping to find someone in Texas who would be willing to talk to me about this project and/or maybe a line of customizable gear for kids with disabilities. As much as I like leather, and it would be easier to find someone to do a custom leather setup, we do live in Texas and I think someone that works with synthetic materials might be needed.

Please PM me if you have a direct contact, or post if you might know of company in Texas or elsewhere that might do this.

Thanks,
    Lee

I have some of Willde's stuff, its good.

Contact them and sketch it up and they might can help you.

Pockets/bungees are something a tailor shop can add to what ever cross-body bag you pick too

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Top Bottom