• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

UncleSamsMisguidedChild

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    San Antonio
    Congressional inquiry into the Department of Homeland Security’s huge ammunition acquisitions spurred agency officials to try to explain what is going on. At current inventory levels, DHS has four to five times as many bullets for its officers as the US Army has for our troops.

DHS training officer Humberto Medina pointed out that “the Army faces known enemies in numbers far smaller than we have to consider. I mean, Afghanistan’s population is tiny compared to that of the United States. And the Army can supplement with aerial and artillery bombardment. We don’t have that capacity at this time.”

Medina also suggested that “Army troops are better trained and more accurate shooters than the majority of those we’ve recruited for Homeland Security. So it stands to reason that we’d need to fire more rounds to hit any given target, whether it is in a training exercise or, heaven forbid, suppressing an insurrection. In a nation with over 300 million potential enemies an inventory of billions of bullets doesn’t seem unreasonable to me.”

Nick Nayak, DHS’ chief procurement officer, offered an alternative explanation for the recent surge in ammo purchases. “The notion that we are specifically targeting civilians is overwrought,” he said. “People don’t understand the way federal budgeting works. If we end the year with unspent funds that money is lost to us. Our surplus would then be used by the Administration’s enemies to argue for reduced spending in the next budget cycle. In that context, buying a billion bullets that we may never use seemed to be our best option.”

They say that if they don't use that budget they lose it, ok, and where does it go? How about using that money to help our own country? To feed the hungry and the poor, to start small businesses or how about this! I know it's a little out there, kind of a radical idea if you will, but hear me out. Use that money to send our troops some care packages, you know, to make their lives a little more bearable in that shithole they are in, or a savings fund to help our troops get reintegrated into society after all those years of war and random combat scenes.

Why are they comparing a federal law enforcement agency to the Army? Why do they say "..., heaven forbid, suppressing an insurrection.." What insurrection? The one the federal government and Obama's administration is hell bent on enticing and pushing their agenda of big government and citizen restrictions to anger the American citizens?

No sir, that is not insurrection, that is called Revolution and this illegal, crime ridden, hypocritical, muslim loving, terrorism tolerant and treasonous government will pay for their transgressions and they will answer to the Law and the American people.

By the way Mr. Nick Nayak DHS Chief procurement officer, there are more Military Veterans in the U.S. than you'll ever know. And we are better trained than your army of goons. Stop your armament, you are not an army, resign and tell your buddies at DHS to begin the dismantlement of your Constitutionally Illegal Agency.

Stop trying to arm yourselves as if you were going to war with the American people, you will lose anyway so save yourselves the embarrassment and avoid more loss of American lives. The last thing we need is another civil war.

None of us Patriots want a fight let alone a damn war on our soil, but make no mistake, we have the legal authority under the U.S. Constitution to defend ourselves and to fix this corrupt government by any means we THE PEOPLE see fit.
    Target Sports

digitaltrip

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    Mesquite
    Concerning indeed.

I don't care for the implied hints either.

There's more Americans so we need more ammo?

Yeah, nice hint buddy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    We really should check the facts on stuff like this first. Some of those words are awfully dangerous if taken seriously. I noticed this line towards the top of that Facebook post:

Semi-News/Semi-Satire

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    We really should check the facts on stuff like this first. Some of those words are awfully dangerous if taken seriously. I noticed this line towards the top of that Facebook post:

Good call, I was seriously questioning and my BS meter pegged on the "at this time" part.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    "In a nation with over 300 million potential enemies an inventory of billions of bullets doesn’t seem unreasonable to me.”

Oh Yeah, that statement makes me feel a LOT better!

I never believed for a second that ammo was for anything BUT making war on the American people! Bring it on!

Flash

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    "In a nation with over 300 million potential enemies an inventory of billions of bullets doesn’t seem unreasonable to me.”

Oh Yeah, that statement makes me feel a LOT better!

I never believed for a second that ammo was for anything BUT making war on the American people! Bring it on!

Flash
    Yep.

symu3u7u.jpg

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    In 2013, the bullshit artists are called on their lies so quickly! Just a few days ago, our liars....Ummmmm Leaders were saying that the 1.6 billion rounds of hollow point ammo were for training purposes. I suppose the Internet is responsible for that. We can compare stories and gather information so quickly that the liars have little hope of getting away with their treachery.

It wasn't too long ago that people like us were dismissed as paranoid and delusional. It feels good to see this unwrapped and in the light! Like roaches, the bastards scurry for cover!

Summed up........They really ARE out to get us!

Flash

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Sadly it would seem many in power believe we the American taxpayer are the enemy, my question is how or who encouraged them to arrive at that decision.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom