Capitol Armory ad

(DFW) Stack On GCB-908 8-Gun Security Cabinet, with door organizer, pistol hangers

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • p4R4d0x

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Dallas
    I'm selling my Stack-On GCB-908 8-Gun Steel Security Cabinet/Safe. I've had to downsize and no longer have long-guns, so this is just sitting empty.. Here is the Amazon store page for it, for details. I have both keys.

It has been modified slightly.

-First, I have installed the Stack-on SPAO-148 door organizer for it (this one).
    -Second, I slightly modified the shelf inside so that these handgun hangers would fit it properly.
    -Third, I drilled two holes that allowed me to install the barrel rests on the right side significantly lower, to fit shorter rifles, like AR-15s, which (even as 16" barrel carbine configurations) do not reach the barrel rests in the stock location.

I will try to have pictures up tomorrow.

I do not have any way to transport this; my only vehicle is a small sedan. Therefore, I will only deal with someone who has established feedback on here, since they would have to come to my apartment to pick it up. If you're new here and/or have no feedback, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Looking for $95 for everything.
    Target Sports

p4R4d0x

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Dallas
    I might be interested once you get picks up.
    Sorry for the delay; busy week.

2015-05-26.jpg

2015-05-26.jpg

2015-05-26.jpg

2015-05-26.jpg

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    Sorry, this new Tapatalk app sucks and it dropped me from subscription to this thread. I'm interested still but would not be able to pick it up until Wednesday of next week (I'm booked SOLID).

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    Tried to respond to your latest, but your PM box is full! Tomorrow evening should work for me; PM me what time you think you would want to get here, so I know when to arrange my dinner plans (either before or after you come by).

Thanks!
    I sent you pm before I saw this.

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    I'm in Irving off Ester and 114. Getting off @ 6:30 in Friday traffic slows me down, but I don't know where you are located.

Top Bottom