Gun Zone Deals

DFW -M&P 9C box w/everything,crossbreed quick clip holster&leather mag carrier- $525

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

bufford

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Dallas
    DFW -M&P 9C - reduced - $500

Traded for an M&P 9C this weekend. Took it to the range, put 100 rounds through it, and it was excellent. The gun is clean, comes in the box w/2 mags (1 with pinkie extension) all three grip panels, PLUS it has a crossbreed quick clip holster and leather mag carrier.... all for $500.
    There is not a thing wrong with this gun, just not enough size difference from my P228 to keep it.
    Trade interests would include single stack 9mms, A Shield would be excellent, a Colt Defender takes you to the front of the class... A lightweight 1911 might be considered as well. Let me know what you have, handguns only please...
    I try to meet for FTF during the day (lunch time) in the North Dallas corridor... Bass Pro Grapevine to Bullet Trap in Plano. My nights & weekends are packed.... I will ship to your FFL for $35. pm or e-mail with questions, offers, etc...
    M&P 9C 001.jpg

bufford

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Dallas
    Re: M&P 9C box w/everything,crossbreed quick clip holster & leather mag carrier- $525

can get pics of holster to load, so e-mail & i will send them to you

bufford

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Dallas
    Re: DFW -M&P 9C box w/everything,crossbreed quick clip holster&leather mag carrier- $

I will talk trades... glocks , 1911's, etc... please limit to handguns...

TRADED FOR 1911

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom