• London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Figures. No better than Bloomberg, McCain, or Spector...damn old coon

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

So I guess I'm the only person who saw this. That's the kind of language which gives our political enemies ammunition. Maybe you thought you were logged into Stormfront?

ATX_Shawn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Austin
    lol, Have a little fun some times, and advocate going back to foodstamps for spam, government cheese, and frozen peas...

Last time I was at HEB, I watched an Austin looking guy, khaki shorts, a 5k t-shirt, a cycling cap, buy 15 dollar a pound steak with a lonestar card. Then a 30 dollar bottle of wine (with cash). Then hop into a new Prius with a Thule on top.

Something is wrong with that...

Nice attention to detail!!

GrandpaOf18

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Elmendorf TX
    After doing a little reading on the guy, it looks like the only reason he switched to D is to get elected int he first place. This isn't his first party change and he was originally an R.

^^^ This

The reasons he gives have been public knowledge forever. Why did it take him this long go figure out? They are great theater though, even used now. I'm sure it has nothing to do with his district becoming more 'consertive'. After all, the republican party does give you an alternative to the progressive ideas of the democratic party. Like Boehner, Rubio, McCain, Grahm, and all those other fine republican leaders.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    So I guess I'm the only person who saw this. That's the kind of language which gives our political enemies ammunition. Maybe you thought you were logged into Stormfront?

The libs stand on there soap boxes saying the most vile things ever, about, republicans and conservatives. They just stand there and take it day after day. Sorry dude, I'm not playing their game. Want some get some, and I got plenty to give.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

It's ok, he's a black guy.....or Polynesian or some weird crap:p

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    If I didn't know that how would a random visitor know that? People on this forum have been quoted for news articles before. Gotta watch it with the "Racy" (see what I did there?) language. :p

Danjamin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2013
    Arlington, TX
    hear hear. that's an outstanding defense of his decision. saw the video on Facebook. now if we can only get more of the minorities thinking the same way!

GrandpaOf18

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Elmendorf TX
    hear hear. that's an outstanding defense of his decision. saw the video on Facebook. now if we can only get more of the minorities thinking the same way!

Not to offend, but that is the same thing the democrats do. Try to get the minorities thinking a certain way.

What is needed is for everyone to think for themselves regardless of race.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Not to offend, but that is the same thing the democrats do. Try to get the minorities thinking a certain way.

What is needed is for everyone to think for themselves regardless of race.

Isn't that what he's doing? Trying to make the point that left wing social policy is nothing more that willing subjugation?
    Whether its blacks white, Indians or whatever, makes no difference.

IMO the root argument that dems use, for everything, to support their agenda, from abortion, gay rights, social programs, bla bla bla. Is that republicans are racists, sexists, bigots, or homophobes.
    And well this video attacks that root argument.

GrandpaOf18

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Elmendorf TX
    Isn't that what he's doing? Trying to make the point that left wing social policy is nothing more that willing subjugation?
    Whether its blacks white, Indians or whatever, makes no difference.

IMO the root argument that dems use, for everything, to support their agenda, from abortion, gay rights, social programs, bla bla bla. Is that republicans are racists, sexists, bigots, or homophobes.
    And well this video attacks that root argument.

I don't disagree with you about the argument the left uses. I'm just a cynic about any group that thinks the 'same' way. Be it Republican or Democrat. Which amounts to Left and not as far left, not left and right. Although I do see the seeds planted for a real seperation of the parties, we are not there yet, not even close. Hence the think for themselves remark. Joining the Republican party is a political decision, not right or wrong decision.

Go Independent if you truly want to think for yourself.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    I don't disagree with you about the argument the left uses. I'm just a cynic about any group that thinks the 'same' way. Be it Republican or Democrat. Which amounts to Left and not as far left, not left and right. Although I do see the seeds planted for a real seperation of the parties, we are not there yet, not even close. Hence the think for themselves remark. Joining the Republican party is a political decision, not right or wrong decision.

Go Independent if you truly want to think for yourself.

I simply believe the best way to see my views reflected in government is to reform the Republican Party... Vs third party.

I don't care which party the politician is if he really believes and vote based on the ideology he used in that video, i'd support him.

GrandpaOf18

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Elmendorf TX
    I simply believe the best way to see my views reflected in government is to reform the Republican Party... Vs third party.

I don't care which party the politician is if he really believes and vote based on the ideology he used in that video, i'd support him.

While I give my vote to those that I can vote for based on their individual views, the vast majority has gone to republicans, except for a small pct in some local, down ballot races. In most cases, it is the lesser of two weasles. I do hope that my vote for Cruz remains something I don't have to hold my nose for, and he does not pull a 'Rubio'. I don't belong to any 'party', and never will. n But that's just me.

As far as the Rep from LA, he's an opportunist. I hope I'm wrong, and will watch the situation though, hoping it starts a trend.

Top Bottom