Defunding Police in Austin Works! Social workers respond to shooting (not)

msharley

Well-Known
Feb 28, 2021
Central Pennsylvania
Need a good Judge...Bean, comes to mind...

1624502137847.png

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
May 28, 2008
Mustang Ridge
The Travis County DA, Mr. Garza, has dropped all charge against both these guys, despite them seemingly being actively involves in a running gun battle. I *think* the 3rd suspect is believed to have fired the shot that killed the one person who died so they figured they could let the rest off.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk
Cocksucker is seriously making it hard for y’all to do more than smile and wave

TAZ

Well-Known
Oct 17, 2008
Round Rock
The Travis County DA, Mr. Garza, has dropped all charge against both these guys, despite them seemingly being actively involves in a running gun battle. I *think* the 3rd suspect is believed to have fired the shot that killed the one person who died so they figured they could let the rest off.

WTF?! Need some details on why the charges were dropped. We’re they legally defending themselves from the third guy? Not sure how a 17 YO can be in legal possession of a handgun.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
Sep 27, 2017
Boerne

Heard about that yesterday. Gotta he a morale killer.

BBL

Feb 8, 2021
TX
WTF?! Need some details on why the charges were dropped. We’re they legally defending themselves from the third guy? Not sure how a 17 YO can be in legal possession of a handgun.
The moron leftist commie bastard DA said that they did not shoot anybody that night and they are good boys so they can go home.
The APD chief protested that they are still felons and broke the law but he has no say in this, he's just a pawn in the communists' game.

BBL

Feb 8, 2021
TX
Best part about this whole mass shooting is the invisible media hypocrisy.
The initial reports called it just that, "mass shooting".
Once they realized the shooters weren't white, it became a "shooting".
Had the suspect been white, you bet your bippy that it would be escalated to "domestic terrorism".
Nowadays, the newest watered-down label for this shooting is something in the line of "unfortunate incident involving firearms".
Austin is a swamp of leftists and I don't think it can be saved.

cycleguy2300

Well-Known
Mar 19, 2010
Austin, Texas
Cocksucker is seriously making it hard for y’all to do more than smile and wave
He ran on this platform and made no secret how he was going to run his office.

The citizens of Travis County are getting what they voted for. The citizens determine what they want police to do in their community and sadly, they want to sit and wave.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
May 28, 2008
Mustang Ridge
He ran on this platform and made no secret how he was going to run his office.

The citizens of Travis County are getting what they voted for. The citizens determine what they want police to do in their community and sadly, they want to sit and wave.

Yeah, but I am sure they didn’t believe it would extend to aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

Top Bottom