• ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Dear Deer Smugglers,

We dearly hope you don't fawn our message while bucking up and not using imported deer. We've increased the penalty due to diseases especially around the eyes. Although stag nent for a long time we've seen a spike in activity due to increased demand and importers making a bunch of doe.

We will warn you if we see this activity please stop when we honk our horns so our rangers won't need to hoof it to you.

We are reporting that your people are getting more aggressive. For example just the other day an officer got racked.

Last night a large group of smugglers were detected and scattered before we got there. After hours of pursuit we funneled them back together but despite our efforts we didn't catch them. This is just to let you know, although we didn't see you we heard you.

So we caution you not to import infected deer especially when they have puss around their eye or suffer the consequences.

Can't you see that's a bad eye deer?

brittani555

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    Austin
    So, lets say a neighbor is smuggling in these wonderful pieces of nature... and they get on my property :?- I believe its finders=keepers and a friendly neighborly gift :) so Mr BusinessMen... i will let you know if any plots around our area are for sale!~

Lil Troublemaker

Top Bottom