• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Pink Floyd hands down my favorite group of all times. I’m currently watching a David Gilmor concert in Rome and so far I’m just not carrying for it. And I totally understand that he is older than me and out there still doing it.

I never bough The Wall not because I didn’t like it rather I was at a stage in life were I just didn’t buy any music. I was bummed out after Roger Water left. I seen it as truly the end of Pink Floyd. When Pink Floyd played Rice stadium the wife was surprised that I didn’t buy tickets. Instead I made a picnic basket and we rode our bikes over to the stadium parked at asses in the shade and drank wine and munched out while listening to them.

When Rick Wright died I knew it was the end of Pink Floyd for me. I really admired that Gilmor said he would never preform Echoes again because it would not be the same without Rick Wright. Echoes is my favorite Pink Floyd song.

More proof that old age really just plain sucks .

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    I often wondered how did they ever get by with just the 4 of them? Sure back up singers a saxophone player And some very talented people running the sound board.
    Yeah there are some bands that just seem to rise above, despite having few members.

Rush was also pretty amazing considering they were just a trio.

Top Bottom