• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    I have a slightly used Rock River National Match upper for sale. It is the flat top A4 version (AR0790X) with a stainless 20" cyrogenetically treated air gauged heavy barrel and chromed bolt carrier. The furniture is olive drab. I also have a RRA National Match carrying handle that will come with the upper. Rock River has this upper assembly listed on their website for something like $715 and another $165 for the carrying handle. The chrome bolt carrier assembly is currently unavailable for the new uppers.
    I will take $575 for the complete upper from anyone local. This upper is very accurate when I use it on my RRA Standard A4 buttstock. I am not interested in trades, just cash offers. Thanks for looking.
    Lynx Defense

OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    This is the Iphone Picture of the Upper the scope is not included.

Attachments

• download.jpg
      download.jpg
      15.1 KB · Views: 98

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Wish I had the cash, do you accept hot checks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    If this is still here in a week it's going home with me (gun fund has to recover from last weekends Dallas show).

Just fair warning to the tire kickers.

OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    There are a couple of pictures of the upper I have for sale. I have decided that if I don't get a firm offer by 5:00pm today, I am going to keep it. I found a guy in West Virginia that has two new RRA lowers in stock with green furniture, generally it is a 9 to 12 week wait for any RRA products. He is asking a fair price for the lowers. If I order it today, I can get it here by Friday, and shoot on Sunday. Interested buyers let me know today.

OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    I used it a few times. I would swap uppers on my Standard A4 at the range. Dealing with a spare upper became kind of a drag. I ordered a new lower this morning. Now I can just change rifles instead of switching out the uppers. It has been over 8 months since I used this upper though and I had forgotten about the Leupold scope on it. I should have reviewed what I was offering for sale prior to posting it. I recently had to bow out of a rifle deal that I had posted here. After posting the rifle, I realized I had over $500 worth of reloading parts and some other items for the rifle that I would no longer have a use for without the rifle. When you get my age, your memory is not your best asset.

Top Bottom