• ...and so much more!
  • Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    They way oversold what in my opinion could be the worst 22 ammo-

Prairie dogs. Tin cans. Or a bulls eye. No matter what you put in your sights, Remington offers the perfect 22 rimfire ammunition for any occasion. Remington rimfire ammunition delivers the quality you expect. That’s because we put the same level of care into making our rimfire ammunition as we do our centerfire ammunition, so you’ll get the maximum performance from every shot. Whether it's getting young shooters started, practice plinking, small game hunting or keeping match shooters scoring high, Remington's rimfire quality stands tall. As in our centerfire ammo, we put the maximum level of quality into our .22s so you can get the maximum performance out of them.

Muzzle velocity: 1255 fps.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Remington rimfire ammunition delivers the quality you expect.
    Remington Goldens are the worst, at least they are in my semi-auto 22's. They gum up the works and don't cycle worth a darn. On the other hand, the cheap Federal bulk pack load #750 cycles great with no problems in my Buckmark and my Marlin 60.

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    So the picture is a brick, the description says 50. Who wins? :D. Better business Bureau?
    BBB is a scheme... Nobody wins when CTD is involved, but they do have bulk ammo options at the local retailers... But I'm even done using those.
    Even if it is a typo, I'm not buying any Thunderdolts from CTD. Or anything else either.
    Agreed.

Top Bottom