• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • manlymatt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just a heads-up to anybody tempted to deal with Paul Russ at Cryostructure:

Back in late January, I ordered a coupla' things including a barrel assembly for an MCS/Shrike. At the time, their site said the barrel assembly would ship no later than the end of March. I was charged the full amount immediately and the other item in my order was shipped and received in due course. You've already guessed the rest: they still have not turned out any of those barrel assemblies, even though they are still manufacturing and shipping other items, even concocting new ones.

Every first of the month since April, I've been sending him a message asking for an update, and for a while he'd reply with something about delays or manpower or whatever, but this month's message was the second in a row to go unanswered. At this point I'm pretty sure I'm simply gonna' eat that money, but I did call and leave a VM (in my experience he never answers the phone directly) and if I get to talk to him I'm going to give him the chance to do the right thing and refund my money before I start siccing my bank and various regulatory agencies on him.

Of course don't take my word as gospel and read the many flavors of opinions out there to make your own informed decision, but I would recommend never letting a "backorder" exceed the time that your credit card company will do a chargeback.

Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    Have you called the Mt. Sidney police ?
    How about the local sheriff department.
    How much $$ are you talking about ?
    Tell them the story.
    Have facts & figures, and how many times you have contacted them.
    Ask them to drive by, and see if anyone is still in the building.
    Ask them to ask anyone at the front desk what is going on.
    They will need your name, contact info, and order number.

Or, sit on your ass, cry, and kiss the money good by.

Top Bottom