• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GRAYWOLF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    To be accurate, TX girls were allowed to opt out of the vaccination program with their parents permission so it's inaccurate to say he tried to "force" girls to take the HPV vaccine.

Just like all vaccinations...but that is a matter semantics as it is very suppressed info on how to opt out.

the benefits outweighed the risks.

Since the actual risks were unknown/undisclosed, not sure how you come to make that claim. As children started having various symptoms up to and including death, the risks started becoming known.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    There is a risk with any vaccine as we all know...the Flu vaccine has caused some people to get sick, even die but many times more would become ill or die with-out the vaccine. Yes, there have been adverse reactions to Gardisil and the other HPV vaccine (I forget it's name) but if it saves lives years hence from cervical cancer, then it should be considered. I've posted a link to WebMD for anyone interested.

Adult HPV Vaccine Age, Guidelines, Side Effects, Benefits

GRAYWOLF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    I'm not saying it should be taken off the market, just that it should not be forced (required) on children...as for Flu vaccine, it is not forced either.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Politically, a Cruz/Rand ticket wouldn't be a good one.
    Strategically, you're VP has got to be somebody who will attract people that your Pres candidate will not.
    You'd want a typical mainstreamer as VP to pull in the mindless gobots (swing voters and the Republican party basewho think their mainstream candidates are any better than the idiots they are going up against).

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Politically, a Cruz/Rand ticket wouldn't be a good one.
    Strategically, you're VP has got to be somebody who will attract people that your Pres candidate will not.
    You'd want a typical mainstreamer as VP to pull in the mindless gobots (swing voters and the Republican party basewho think their mainstream candidates are any better than the idiots they are going up against).

Lol a lot of good running a moderate and conservative has got us the last few elections... Dems run left wing extremist left wing extremist and have won handily won 4 out of the last 6 elections...

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I think Nugent/Norris would be an awesome platform

The thought just blows my mind
    UmpOi.gif

Top Bottom