• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Walker Travel

PM for Cruises, Vacations, Disney and More!
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2024
    DFW
    What's up TGT?!

We're currently booking cruises for clients for last-minute end of summer trips, beginning of the year 2025 travel, and out to next summer and fall!

Like always, we provide free quotes and never charge any fees! All you need to do is drop us a PM or email (click here) and we'll do the rest!

Pics attached from a cruise we went on last July. The monkeys in Belize would literally hop on your shoulder and not get down until you handed them a snack! Also pictured from the cruise is a prime filet, sashimi, and a rum old fashioned!

1723775311333.png

Attachments

• 20230705_093500.jpg
      20230705_093500.jpg
      377.4 KB · Views: 45
    • 20230704_123619.jpg
      20230704_123619.jpg
      363 KB · Views: 43
    • 20230703_194635.jpg
      20230703_194635.jpg
      307.5 KB · Views: 40
    • 20230703_160235.jpg
      20230703_160235.jpg
      226.6 KB · Views: 41
    Last edited:

Walker Travel

Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2024
    DFW
    Weekly reminder to reach out to your friendly neighborhood travel agent for a free quote!

Walker Travel

Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2024
    DFW
    Post some examples with pricing outta Galveston, please. Maybe some last minute deals?

Thanks
    Shoot us a PM and we can pull quotes for you. It's tough to just give blanket quotes out as they change constantly, plus some folks qualify for additional discounts based on their cruise profiles with each cruise line. We also can find military discounts sometimes, too. Just depends on the cruise line.

Also is necessary to know what duration cruises you're looking for.

Which cruise line do you book with?
    We're certified to book on all of the major cruise lines (to sell cruises, each company makes you take courses and then pass tests).

Our most booked line is Royal, followed up by Norwegian and Princess. We also just booked a Carnival Cruise for a group from this forum in the past two weeks. But lately Royal has been the better "bang for your buck" for most folks. Norwegian's main selling factor is the "Free at Sea" where most folks get the free drink package included for 'free' in the cruise price.

We have personally traveled on Royal, Princess, Norwegian, and Carnival in the past five years, out of both Galveston and New Orleans, so we can share advice for both new and experienced travelers.

tedwitt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Magnolia, Texas
    I cruise Carnival, I've tried some other cruise lines and don't like them.
    It's about time to go on another cruise, haven't been in about 10 years.

Walker Travel

Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2024
    DFW
    Good to know. We have cruised Royal several times and like it.
    Royal is our favorite, by far. Next time you're looking for a trip, hit us up and we can help make the process easier and hopefully save you some $$$.

I cruise Carnival, I've tried some other cruise lines and don't like them.
    It's about time to go on another cruise, haven't been in about 10 years.
    Over the past 10 years Carnival has cut some corners to save costs and be more accessible to a broader audience. Don't get me wrong, it's still a damn good time, but most adults will enjoy Royal/Princess/Norwegian more. College kids, on the other hand, are more likely to enjoy Carnival (and Norwegian due to the free unlimited alcohol package).

I'll shoot you a quick PM just with our email address - we'd love to help you plan your next trip, whenever it may be!

Walker Travel

Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2024
    DFW
    We'll throw $50 towards onboard credit for anyone who reaches out and mentions the forum!

Top Bottom